Re: Collapsology ... kezako?

by gegyx » 28/11/21, 02:00

0 x
OlivierD
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by OlivierD » 28/11/21, 11:50

Well, I just watched the video on the first page, I don't know it except from the conferences of arthur keller who takes up the reports from the rome club and meadows ...

let the skeptics consume the last resources, and build another system alongside ...

Either way, it is far too late to change anything about the current system which has collapsed for 50 years ...
So I suppose that all those who are aware of the unsustainability of current life have gone to permaculture in the countryside, and have thought of having an army to defend their vegetables when the millions of city dwellers arrive ... if not at least they have solar panel for all that is possible !!

Olivier
0 x
700W of PV in autoconso with tignous router ...
Permaculture cannot be improvised in 15 days, let's listen to Arthur Keller, and let's not forget to vote for the program that best defends our interests!
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 24/01/22, 09:39

Tired of covid and Zelections? : Mrgreen:

Autonomy assessment after two years: not much better?
Loic the Gardener
After more than 2 years on the road to independence, I suggest you take stock of the end of the year.

Contents of the video
00:00 Autonomy balance
00:13 Reminder of the context
02:36 Autonomy out of fear or out of love
09:26 An economic project as a foundation
13:55 Electrical balance
17:52 Heat balance
21:22 Water balance
23:50 Food balance sheet
29:34 Financial report
32:43 My beliefs in 2022

1 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 03/04/22, 09:55

Haven't seen it yet but since I just saw it*, I'm posting it.
*If you don't understand anything I'm saying, normal, ask ABC : Mrgreen:

More seriously, I saw the beginning a bit, it seems like repetition but if the guy made the effort to make a video, there must be something new. The title suggests it, unless one is the yoke of a manipulation of:
a) Media
b) Macronists
c) Russians
d) US-NATO
e) an independent youtuber who wants to make some buzz

Sad time, we would laugh if everything was wrong.

0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 03/04/22, 20:09

After complete viewing, the worst scourge of collapsology can be summed up in these 2 quotes and this drawing.

conclusion.jpg
The Worst Scourge of Collapse Theory
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/04/22, 01:10

Vincent Mignerot, Jean-Marc Jancovici, Arthur Keller and Marc Muller demonstrate in turn that the collapse of thermo-industrial society is inevitable because of our dependence on fossil fuels and especially oil. https://yggdrasil-mag.com/blog/actualit ... fondrement
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 12/04/22, 19:40

izentrop wrote:Vincent Mignerot, Jean-Marc Jancovici, Arthur Keller and Marc Muller demonstrate in turn that the collapse of thermo-industrial society is inevitable because of our dependence on fossil fuels and especially oil. https://yggdrasil-mag.com/blog/actualit ... fondrement

Do you believe in the talk of preachers? The end of oil ? The end of the world with the end of oil? There is no "demonstration" but quibble.

If the collapse of the thermo-industrial society is inevitable, and it is probable but no one can say when, that should reassure those who fight it.
In fact, the thermo-industrial society will not collapse because it does not exist. It's part of industrial society, and industrial society evolves and adapts. It's been a long time since oil companies have invested in green industry or since the automotive industry has gone electric, there's no risk for them.
If according to the beliefs of some, the collapse of the thermo-industrial society is inevitable, let it die a beautiful death, let those who want to anticipate it do something else, but above all by avoiding breaking our balls with their announcements of apocalypse. They don't have the skills. In economics, no one has them. An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why what he predicted yesterday did not happen today.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 12/04/22, 19:48

humus wrote:...

We know that everything is the fault of the human. This is the Malthusian green message that we see everywhere. You have to feel guilty, you have to scare, as in all monotheistic religions, to take power over the peoples and decide for them.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 13/04/22, 00:28

Exnihiloest wrote:Do you believe in the talk of preachers? The end of oil ? The end of the world with the end of oil? There is no "demonstration" but quibble.
If the collapse of the thermo-industrial society is inevitable, and it is probable but no one can say when
Nobody says it anyway, so where have you seen sermons?
Exnihiloest wrote:the automotive industry is going electric, no risk for them.
And for you, no doubt that the 100 million barrels of oil consumed per day can be replaced by electricity??

: Shock: "draule of preaching" : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 13/04/22, 00:35

izentrop wrote:And for you, no doubt that the 100 million barrels of oil consumed per day can be replaced by electricity??

: Shock: "draule of preaching" : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

it seems to me, however, that this is what the IPCC and the Paris agreements say, that we could do without fossils almost completely at a very low cost to the economy, or again would I have misunderstood?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)

Back to "Society and Philosophy"