A fresnel lens on a Thomson scenium TV 138 cm?

Help and advice for all work carried out in self building and presentation of your work DIY or self-build. Because making oneself is often econological but beware overconfidence!
Joh-One
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

A fresnel lens on a Thomson scenium TV 138 cm?

by Joh-One » 23/01/17, 12:21

Hi everybody,
So here is my problem, I have a friend who wants to get rid of his Thomson scenium 138 cm television, me being that good recycler "finally I try LoL" I would like to take it back to recover something but what I want to recover more that it's all the fresnel lens for a personal project that i will keep you posted my questions are: is there a fresnel lens on this tv? Is there a mirror? I thank you in advance.

Ps: my question may be silly but I know nothing about it, I just started the tinker recently so I prefer to let the pros answer
0 x
Do the maximum with the minimum.
OlivierD
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: A fresnel lens on a Thomson scenium 138 cm television?

by OlivierD » 27/11/21, 16:57

it's late, but there is an oblique mirror at the back and a projection screen, lit by three cathode ray tubes and lenses
that said, it's very interesting to see how it's done ... and then they are such beautiful objects technically speaking, I have a heart in two when I (in voice at bulky or in waste reception centers, but I don't I no longer have room ...

olive
0 x
700W of PV in autoconso with tignous router ...
Permaculture cannot be improvised in 15 days, let's listen to Arthur Keller, and let's not forget to vote for the program that best defends our interests!