Search partner for creating a assoc.environnement

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
surfou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Search partner for creating a assoc.environnement

by surfou » 11/03/07, 19:34

Hello,

I would like to create a new environmental association focused mainly on monitoring eco-innovations.

If you are interested in this project, contact me and I will explain exactly what it is.

So I'm looking for a partner, and then a treasurer, secretary ... (minimizing the administrative dealings ..)

We look forward to seeing you!
Guillaume
http://www.linventairedurable.com
0 x
surfou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Motivated people wanted!

by surfou » 21/03/07, 09:27

I repeat my request:

: Arrow: I'm looking for someone motivated to do regular monitoring of eco-innovations with me.

I abandoned the administrative questions, as these are not mandatory, it slowed the action : Arrow: so I do not want to create an association anymore.

I'm just looking for someone who is passionate about eco-innovations in general in order to set up a more ambitious project than my current personal project (the aim is not of course to compete with Econologie, but to supplement the information coming from from different sources)

Thanks to one of you! Give me a sign !
Guillaume
bessetg@gmail.com
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 21/03/07, 10:46

I would like, but for my part, my job, my children, econology, the renovation of my house, that of my mother-in-law, more recently, a charge of municipal elected largely saturate my schedule.

Nevertheless, I wish you good luck in your project and welcome to forums Econology : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 21/03/07, 14:27

Targol wrote:the renovation of my mother-in-law's house ...... are already saturating my schedule.

You are right!
There is work ...
(But it's an investment for the future)
: Cheesy:
0 x