Doping with water and presentation

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Windy24
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Doping with water and presentation

by Windy24 » 24/06/18, 11:52

Hello,

28 years, Toulon in Alsace (it happens), curious, and passionate about mechanics (old).

After many nights to consult various and varied articles on the reduction of polluting emissions and fuel consumption (it also passes by the portfolio), I started in the manufacture of a kit of doping with water with of recovery.

=> Guinea pig : Mercedes 300D W124 340 000km (motorway and partially restored)

=> Home : a cartridge filter holder for drinking water, hoses, copper, stainless steel clamps, cotton fabric.

=> Installation :
- Copper diameter 10 long 40cm mounted in contact along the exhaust and maintained by the collars.
- A cooling hose diameter 20mm in the filter holder with a plastic disk around the hose and diameter slightly lower than the filter holder, to maintain a cotton fabric (anti-drops water effect).
- Connection silicone hose diameter 12mm.
- "Y" connection on the oil breather.

=> Operation (atypical), sense of circulation of humidified air Air is sucked by the copper tube heated by the exhaust, the hot air reaches the bubbler which rises in temperature favoring the evaporation of the water. Then this warm moist air is sucked by intake vacuum through the breather. SIMPLE.

=> Motor behavior :
- Bullage from 2300 rpm (in 5ème 2500 = 110 km / h, 3000 = 130 km / h so on until 210 km / h GPS).
- Hot flexibility
- Best recovery
- Less smoke on the bubbling regime.
- Consumption on the same trip in Germany
* 160 / 170 km / h half tank for 370km without the system.
* IDEM with air conditioning and 425km system.
That is about 15% more.
NB: My record is 480km at 130 / 140 km / h.

Everything is at "pifometer"

Looking forward to reading you,
Yours.
0 x
Flytox

Re: Doping with water and presentation

by Flytox » 24/06/18, 23:18

Hello Windy24, Welcome to the club.

Windy24 wrote:Hello,

=> Home : a cartridge filter holder for drinking water, hoses, copper, stainless steel clamps, cotton fabric.

=> Installation :
- Copper diameter 10 long 40cm mounted in contact along the exhaust and maintained by the collars.
- A cooling hose diameter 20mm in the filter holder with a plastic disk around the hose and diameter slightly lower than the filter holder, to maintain a cotton fabric (anti-drops water effect).
- Connection silicone hose diameter 12mm.
- "Y" connection on the oil breather.

=> Operation (atypical), sense of circulation of humidified air Air is sucked by the copper tube heated by the exhaust, the hot air reaches the bubbler which rises in temperature favoring the evaporation of the water. Then this warm moist air is sucked by intake vacuum through the breather. SIMPLE.

I do not understand very well your explanations, you will not have some photos and or a diagram of principle, everything will become clearer. :P

Windy24 wrote:=> Motor behavior :
- Bullage from 2300 rpm (in 5ème 2500 = 110 km / h, 3000 = 130 km / h so on until 210 km / h GPS).
- Hot flexibility
- Best recovery
- Less smoke on the bubbling regime.
- Consumption on the same trip in Germany
* 160 / 170 km / h half tank for 370km without the system.
* IDEM with air conditioning and 425km system.
That is about 15% more.
NB: My record is 480km at 130 / 140 km / h.

Normally the "Pantonization, it's done to save fuel and pollution .... your 160/170 km / h I'm not sure you're on the right site ...... here we are talking about economy, sobriety ..... : Cry:

Windy24 wrote:Everything is at "pifometer"

This allows it to move forward ???????????????
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Windy24
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Windy24 » 01/07/18, 20:13

Hello,

I will post a photo from my return from vacation;)

Regarding the speed, being self-taught in mechanics and having discussed it with an engineer for a long time, some engines have to operate at a certain speed because the combustion is more complete.
To know that on my engine in particular the hot stationary use range is 3400-4200 rpm.

At full load when you use a diesel engine while running at low speeds it will smoke a lot and generate so many particles, while at high speed without pressing the pedal fully, a motor of this type to great inertia consumes less compared to the power rendered and pollutes less. It's a driving style.

Moreover, since I increased my use regime, I noticed that my used oil was less "loaded"

With regard to the pantonisation, I sincerely think that I will be able to lower my regime of use, I am only at my first tests. In order to establish my results I had to compare under the same conditions of use.

For the pifometer, I'm talking about my installation. I chose and thought the material a bit randomly by estimating the facilities found on the web and hoping to have enough depression at admission for bubbling.

Yours.
0 x
Windy24
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Windy24 » 09/07/18, 17:32

Here are the pictures of the installation
Attachments
IMG_8974.JPG
IMG_8973.JPG
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/07/18, 23:24

You can make the diagram, we do not see or end the different pipes etc ...
Good diy.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 08/07/19, 15:00

hello for me your editing already do not take the heat inside the pipe, the reactor with air gap of 1mm must be internal, you will already have good result ... . , see all the experience of André, on the same engine I believe
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
kestjc
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by kestjc » 11/11/21, 17:39

hi Windy
I am also looking for my own system and can not understand everything; For your ideas could you make me a diagram of this circuit?
Thank you and A +
0 x