1 April 1: Rally around the Pact of N.Hulot!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

1 April 1: Rally around the Pact of N.Hulot!

by Rulian » 20/03/07, 12:24

Hello,

An important piece of information: "So that the Ecological Pact is not an April Fool's Day", Nicolas Hulot and his Foundation are organizing a rally at the Trocadéro in Paris at 17 pm on Sunday April 1 to remind presidential candidates of their commitments and their put the pressure back on before the ballot.

The gathering is preceded by a conference at the Zénith at 14 p.m. is free, just register!

All the info here: Vote for the Planet

Come in large numbers, it's important !! The Pact must not remain a dead letter !!

Rulian
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/07, 12:32

Already said my dear Rulian: https://www.econologie.com/forums/dimanche-1 ... t3276.html

In addition you got the wrong forum: https://www.econologie.com/forums/calendrier ... -vf60.html

: Cheesy:

ps: will you go? Pkoi not (re) attempt a gathering of Parisian econologists (or assimilated)? (let's hope that it is more conclusive than the last). Gathering sign: all with the Econologie.com Tshirt : Mrgreen:
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 20/03/07, 13:32

rolooooo

Decidedly at the moment I'm good at reading the forum askew.
I would be there, and rather twice than once.

Continuation of the discussion on the first thread you indicated.
0 x