Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/10/21, 23:54

: Shock: (I'm the one who is supposed to drink and it's Bouzo who is in the midst of delirium tremens ...)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

by Obamot » 27/10/21, 00:10

ABC2019 wrote:another completely stupid article published on a completely stupid site ... it makes no sense to measure the lives spared only by the deaths that happened in the control group, because these deaths completely depend on the circulation of the virus at the time of the study. Just because nobody dies from polio in France doesn't mean the vaccine is useless. Potentially, if we compare to the most affected countries, up to 1% of the population can die from covid, which would make 200 people in the sample tested, well above the number of deaths actually observed - because the virus has not widely circulated during the study period. If the vaccine reduces deaths by 90%, it is therefore practically 200 deaths avoided.
: Arrowu: A completely stupid post : Arrowu: posted by a completely stupid contributortributary
Evading the truth will not move you away from the lie ... Evading our questions will not bring you closer to the truth ...

197596D2-CA19-486E-A1D0-C5ED68EB56E6.jpeg
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 27/10/21, 00:30

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:: shock: (It's me who is supposed to drink and it's Bouzo who is in the midst of delirium tremens ...)

Oh well, I swear to you that I was taken aback and that I was just thinking about the same thing as you (or else it's downright psychiatric) ...
2 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 27/10/21, 02:13

ABC2019 wrote:https://www.francesoir.fr/opinions-trib ... r-six-months

another completely stupid article published on a completely stupid site ...
plotist
Well yes, who wants to "rinse pear" : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/10/21, 02:26

izentrop wrote:Well yes, who wants to "rinse pear" : Mrgreen:

The documents supposedly coming from Pfizer are definitely fake ... I would even say ARE fake without a doubt, otherwise we would never have vaccinated anyone, I mean it would not have sold. People are not that stupid ... 8)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/10/21, 08:28

abcon
Just because nobody dies from polio in France doesn't mean the vaccine is useless.
above all, it would be necessary to prove that it is useful for something! And our moron, the ignorant on duty who does not even consult the archives to dare to assert such superstitious nonsense. Instead of blabbing, PROVIDE what you say. Vaccines like against polio, rabies, measles, etc ... are vaccines of annuity, only, for the BP if not make speak the official figures, which you are careful not to do! 8) : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/10/21, 08:31

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:: shock: (It's me who is supposed to drink and it's Bouzo who is in the midst of delirium tremens ...)

Oh well, I swear to you that I was taken aback and that I was just thinking about the same thing as you (or else it's downright psychiatric) ...

if you think the same thing as the cannabidic autism who never responds to anything on the substantive arguments, who only knows how to burst out bursting with the same insults, who still believes that the Raoult treatment is almost 100% effective then that all the other rats have left the ship, who sometimes claim that statistics are useless because it's not "human", and sometimes bow down to completely bogus statistics that they are incapable of understanding, it is not so reassuring for you : Lol:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/10/21, 08:45

abcon
if you think the same thing as the cannabidic autism who never responds to anything on the substantive arguments, who only knows how to burst out bursting with the same insults, who still believes that the Raoult treatment is almost 100% effective then that all the other rats have left the ship, who sometimes claim that statistics are useless because it's not "human", and sometimes bow down to completely bogus statistics that they are incapable of understanding, it is not so reassuring for you : Lol:
and once again this narcissist describes himself there with his usual precision; he who is not screwed to analyze real official statistics.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/10/21, 09:35

I've been holding back for a while ...
ABC2019 wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:: shock: (It's me who is supposed to drink and it's Bouzo who is in full delirium tremens...)

Oh well, I swear to you that I was taken aback and that I was just thinking about the same thing as you (or it's downright psychiatric) ...

A new explanatory model will have to be established for the behavioral and personality disorders of ABC2019, a mixture of the disease of persecution and sociipathy.
Already a first element are his projections of what he does and “who” he himself is on others.
There we can say that it is a burst of “projections”. Among other things on a daily basis: : Arrowd:

- almost incapable of showing empathy by sheltering behind dictated figures and other capilo-towed reasoning.
- irrepressible need for distortion of facts and reality.
- need to demonize world scientific luminaries to express its omnipotence (he “knows”, others...).
- irrepressible need to feel reassured and not want to leave your “comfort zone” ...
- need to portray others as unable to communicate, or to understand while he is “Locked in his bubble”!
- need to denigrate at the lowest level, those who do not think like him (always locked in his circular reasoning)
- need to use a specious vocabulary, to convey very hurtful insults, by the gang, casually ...
- need to inferiorize his interlocutors by suggesting contradictions where there are none (a great classic)
- need to continually produce bogus statistics claiming that, of course, it is 'the others' who do it ...
- need to cheat, deceive, lie, using all the arsenal of bad faith ...
- need to pass others off as ignorant (without naming them), when almost everything he has said for 18 months does not hold water!

And of course, after that to be surprised that he arouses the ire in the participants and is scolded, even insulted!
Can I go throw up now?
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/10/21, 11:18

You could (should) invoice him for this psychological (psychiatric) analysis at a friend's price of € 100 ... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

At a professional he would have had for at least 1000 € "in the pocket of the pro" ... and N "lost" hours ...
0 x