Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by Christophe » 26/10/21, 11:17

In France in 2021, provax ripoublique:

"Appearance of ventricular extrasystoles (heart rhythm disorder) in my 12-year-old daughter after a 1st injection of Pfizer which requires taking a beta-blocker. Refusal of the two cardiologists who follow her to report"

1 x
Christophe

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by Christophe » 26/10/21, 11:19

1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/10/21, 11:20

Christophe wrote:I don't know about you but I see a lot of deaths of people younger than or around 40 years old in my network at the moment ... and my network is not huge ...

Obviously we never say that they have been vaccinated (3rd recent doses?) In the media ...

2 examples from the last 24 hours: the soccer captain of a 37-year-old local team goes into cardiac arrest in the locker room (it is well known that captains of soccer teams under 40 are susceptible to spontaneous cardiac arrests) ... and is brain dead and that:

materialia_deces.png

The bad faith of provax you can square it deeply !! At least admit that it may have some causation with the garbage tape vaccine !!

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
Wow bein you're not the only one, I can see it around here too.
Yet among those under forty, there is no reason to waxx... inject their shit!

He too puts the problem on the table : Arrowd:

2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/21, 11:30

This Youtubeur François Xavier Carpentier is good (it goes back a bit to the Youtube IQ ...), another of his videos:

1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/10/21, 13:01

Christophe wrote:I don't know about you but I see a lot of deaths of people younger than or around 40 years old in my network at the moment ... and my network is not huge ...

Obviously we never say that they have been vaccinated (3rd recent doses?) In the media ...

2 examples from the last 24 hours: the soccer captain of a 37-year-old local team goes into cardiac arrest in the locker room (it is well known that captains of soccer teams under 40 are susceptible to spontaneous cardiac arrests) ... and is brain dead and that:

materialia_deces.png

The bad faith of provax you can square it deeply !! At least admit that it may have some causation with the garbage tape vaccine !!

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

are these people from "your network"? who is "your network", how many people are there?

because just 1 case per 1000, that should make 50 cases nationally, and therefore it SHOULD be clearly visible on the mortality statistics - yet we see NOTHING associated with the peak of vaccination

and less than 1 case per 1000, how could that give "a lot of cases in your network"?

so if you don't give credible stats, it's because you're doing cherry picking - like all antivax, since they only have that to "prove" their delirium.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/10/21, 13:08

Christophe wrote:it is well known that captains of football teams under 40 are susceptible to spontaneous cardiac arrests) ...

yes it is well known

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mort_subite_du_sportif

Sudden athlete death is an unforeseeable death occurring during sports practice. It is mainly due to ventricular fibrillation complicated by early, undiagnosed coronary heart disease.

In the world, sudden death strikes two athletes aged 12 to 35 in 100 each year and heart damage is the main cause, in over 90% of cases1

it is not with insults that we make good statistics ....
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/10/21, 13:18

abcon
it is not with insults that we make good statistics ....
but it is by giving bad statistics by notorious incompetence (or even no statistics at all) that one attracts the insults ... sorry the state findings.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/10/21, 13:27

And Bouzo, more robotic than ever, shows us that for him humans are only numbers, figures, curves, statistics. For him and those of his kind, reality does not exist. : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/21, 20:18

ABC2019 wrote:it is not with insults that we make good statistics ....

Because we make good ones with denial, censorship and manipulation? Go back to bed!

ps: insults can be justified ... sometimes ...
4 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 29/10/21, 08:33

Vaccination: what if Hanouna was right?
who would've believed that ?
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "