Big Pharma is dead ... replaced by Bug Pharma!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Big Pharma is dead ... replaced by Bug Pharma!

by pedrodelavega » 20/10/21, 23:04

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:Reality far from antivax fantasies:
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/ind ... Dnj1pnYzyI
https://en.armradio.am/2021/10/01/austr ... ion-probe/

This conservative leader has just resigned because she is under the scope of a corruption investigation as has too often been the case among politicians ...
In short, no connection with BP, no connection with covid ... : roll:

Quite to the contrary. Once again you stupidly relay the mainstream media without taking an interest in the substance of the matter which is nevertheless clear if we want to take the trouble to dig a little ... but for you, the pressures, the blackmail, the extortion, frenzied lobbying, study rigging, corruption, the corrupt and conflicts of interest, it only exists in the minds of conspirators.
that's not what I'm saying. But if it makes you happy to think so ...

Heavy ... reliable:

Clive Palmer (politician)
Conservative, member of the National Party of Australia, then of the National Liberal Party of Queensland, he founded in 2013 his own party, the United Party of Australia, a party classified on the extreme right of the Australian political spectrum.
He has a fortune approaching Australian $ 2 billion (in 2021), which places him among the 40 largest fortunes in Australia.
Familiar with controversies
In 2012, he targets Greenpeace, which he accuses without proof of being funded by the CIA ....
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Pal ... prov=sfla1

I bow ... you're right.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/10/21, 23:18

Gladys Berejiklian resigned because the affair was going to drag on. Period, the mainstream media have said so, so it's indisputable. All the others lie and / or are conspirators, the proof, they are of the extreme right. Bravo Végaz, the world is simple and clear.
"Your" left, of which I was a part (a while ago) is no more than a bunch of totalitarian right-thinking fascists. She makes me vomit, she has only been lying, she is at the service of the powerful and does not care about the people. I will never vote more for them, not more than for the extreme right.
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 21/10/21, 08:01

pedrodelavega wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:That it has nothing to do with covid or with BP

This shitty answer proves that you neither searched nor understood the case. In short, you demonstrate once again that you are in bad faith and manipulative.
Yes, I searched. This information has been looped on disinformation sites (Planetes360, international network, profession-policeman ... In short, the usual conspi sites) and disseminated en masse on social networks (but crazy, just take a tour on twitter ). It's a big fat fake. Besides, there are several versions all as folkloric as each other ... a shot of threats from BP, a shot of bribes .... : Lol:

this is the usual mechanism of conspiracy as explained by Bronner: as the stuff is repeated in a loop on the sites frequented by the conspirators, they take it as new "proof" (whereas they are only repetitions), which strengthens their conviction.

On all subjects, we can see that when we try to discuss objective facts with the JOGGERs, they never respond, and barricade themselves in their paranoid bunker, fortified with insults and arguments without any logic. This is why I proposed a thread without insults, which obviously was unacceptable to them, since without insults, they no longer have any logical arguments.

I would expect to see 3 such lines following this post:

GuyGadeboisLeRetour, who is currently in your ignore list, posted this message.
Display the message.

Obamot, who is currently on your ignore list, posted this message.
Display the message.

Janic, who is currently on your ignore list, posted this message.
Display the message.

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/10/21, 12:44

ABC2019, who is currently on your ignored users list, posted this post in which it keeps poking fun at people among other things by claiming to have ignored them.
Do not display the message, it is already displayed.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/10/21, 20:02

abcon
On all subjects, we can see that when we try to discuss objective facts with the JOGGERs, they never respond, and barricade themselves in their paranoid bunker, fortified with insults and arguments without any logic. This is why I proposed a thread without insults, which obviously was unacceptable to them, since without insults, they no longer have any logical arguments.
once again, he speaks for himself, the bouzo refusing to answer the easiest question, that of more than a hundred years of official statistics and of which he realizes that it messes up all his speeches of PD
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 21/10/21, 20:26

go obamot, a little effort, you want me to write it for you? : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/10/21, 20:25

ABCon »21/10/21, 20:26
go obamot, a little effort, you want me to write it for you?

go ABCile, a little effort to meet historical and official stats.

On all subjects, we can see that when we try to discuss objective facts with the funny ones, they never answer, and barricade themselves in their paranoid bunker, fortified with fakenews and arguments without any logic. That's why I proposed to study these official stats which obviously was unacceptable to them, since without stats, they no longer have any logical arguments.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré