Video The cycle tracks in Lyon

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Video The cycle tracks in Lyon

by Christophe » 05/05/06, 19:10

Here is a "small" investigative report produced by Ecorage
here is the profile: https://www.econologie.com/forums/profile.ph ... file&u=905

Download the report:
https://www.econologie.com/les-pistes-cy ... -2850.html or directly here: https://www.econologie.com/les-pistes-cy ... -3364.html

The author may come here to respond directly to your possible reactions. :)
Last edited by Christophe the 18 / 03 / 07, 15: 42, 2 edited once.
0 x
ecorage
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ecorage » 05/05/06, 19:26

No problem responding to your comments.
I just want to clarify that the TV reports at the end are reproduced in full.
They encouraged me to make the film.

May a politician, like Mr Vélo, discover my cry of revolt ??? : Evil:

Do not dream, if he has as much means as the ministers of ecology and ... sustainable, we have not finished pedaling in semolina and having bears on the bike paths.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/05/06, 19:31

Re! ;)

Ministers or Claims? : Cheesy:

I really liked the duality in your report: we "favor" cycling on one side but we are building parking lots in the city center ...

Anyway, all this is a story of cash ... If oil and transport did not "bring in" as much there would be less blockage and lobbies ...

The car has indeed become the drugs of our people...And like any drug it is, for the drug addict, expensive and devastating ... and for the dealers a source of huge profits ...

The rest is blah ...
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 07/05/06, 03:42

Have you thought about sending your video to cycling associations in the Lyon region, if possible affiliated with Fubicy?

For example, the derailers association (www.caen.fubicy.org) at Ifs has online complete files on failures, successes, promises kept or not ... on Caen and Calvados. They regularly contact town halls and managers and were able to have their voices heard.

When I discovered death row I jumped !! : Shock:
It's a sick thing, there are many associations or people (linked to VéloV ??) who tries to remove them ...

Very good video. Besides, if I had a camera, I too would have two or three things to film in the blooper category of the bike path : Cheesy:
0 x
ecorage
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ecorage » 07/05/06, 12:27

Have you thought about sending your video to cycling associations in the Lyon region,

Absolutely !

I contacted more than a week ago:
Velorution, anti cars, etc ...

I wonder if they remember they have an electronic mailbox!
We wonder who serves:
monmachin@truc.net : Evil:

We end up being fatalistic.
I wanted to circulate a petition for request more bike paths to allow parking for motorists.
Last edited by ecorage the 07 / 05 / 06, 16: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/05/06, 12:28

Rulian wrote:When I discovered death row I jumped !! : Shock:
It's a sick thing, there are many associations or people (linked to VéloV ??) who tries to remove them ...

Not better ! There is nothing to say it is really nice this corridor ... for the depressed : Mrgreen:

ecorage wrote:We end up being fatalistic.

Exact ! Fatalist and pessimistic like me with pantone R&D ... Optimists are generally those who do not do much to improve things ...
On the other hand if it's only been a week it's not a very long delay ... beyond a month you may worry ...

ecorage wrote:I wanted to circulate a petition for request more cycle paths to allow parking for motor vehicles.

hu :?: It's ironic I guess : Mrgreen:
0 x
ecorage
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ecorage » 07/05/06, 16:33

Ironic? me ? : Shock:

When we see the number of cars parked on the so-called cycle paths, we can imagine the difficulties that people who drive in 4-wheel vehicles must meet to park!

Attention, just for 2 Mn only!

A pack of cigarettes, a baguette, a little coffee at the counter, wait for a kid, a little cell phone call, a note taking on a palm etc ...

2 Mn, no more!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/05/06, 21:13

ecorage wrote:2 Mn, no more!

Yeah I found this passage excellent ... the 2 min! Aren't you a trained journalist? :)

2 min * number of car * (number of smoker + number of bread eater + user of laptop + palm) = a few million minutes per day on cycle paths ...

Really well done ecorage :)
0 x
ecorage
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ecorage » 07/05/06, 22:57

Aren't you a trained journalist?

Journalist is 20 mn !
I'm just an old cyclist who would have liked to be able to circulate safely in town with his grandchildren ... :(
Image But if something happens to them, I risk being condemned for endangering others.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/03/07, 15:36

0 x