Gaps in National Education programs and limits of new narcissistic educational methods

philosophical debates and companies.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Gaps in National Education programs and limits of new narcissistic educational methods

by Janic » 08/09/21, 10:39

Janic wrote:
therefore all children who follow sports courses become associal because all sports associations are sects.
you have been vaccinated too much, they have notably forced the doses, to reason thus!
Undoubtedly too vaccinated ...
inevitably, we are in a country called freedom which likes obligations, a little contradictory, no!
But you…. You need glasses. Or learn to read again.
For glasses, I've had what it takes for a long, long, long time. To learn to read again, we all need it more or less, it's like the rules of the road.
Between religious, sectarian, ideological drift ... I put commas; and then before the sport I put points to separate the genres….
since you put as many small dots everywhere as I do with exclamation points, you also have to deliver the user manual with it.
I don't put everything in the same basket.
and me even less, so good for both of us!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

Re: Gaps in National Education programs and limits of new narcissistic educational methods

by Christophe » 30/09/21, 09:50

How to make a child stupid

What parental attitudes could hinder children's cognitive development? Feeding an excessive fear that he will hurt himself, get lost, escape, and want to force him to remain always calm, docile. (free access)

Hell is paved with good intentions: a child's overprotection could do him a great disservice by slowing down the development of his intelligence!

Sometimes, "taking a child by the hand" is to make a child not clever: who embraces too much badly embraces ... Such is the unexpected lesson lavished by three radically different shrinks and who nevertheless, when they have to answer a question that 'We never ask them (“How to make a child stupid?”), their violins agree: what makes a child stupid is not screens or bad company, but overprotection. Which can take several forms.

First, nurture an excessive fear that he will get hurt, get lost, escape, and want to force him to always remain calm, cute, docile. It is legitimate but must remain within the limits of reason, according to Josette Serres, research engineer at the CNRS specializing in the cognitive development of infants, and early childhood trainer (1): "What is fundamental for the development of intelligence , it's action! All discovery and all knowledge passes through it, from an early age. If you want to make a child stupid, you just have to stop him from acting. From an early age, the child indeed learns through the body. It is through it that he manages to estimate what he is capable of, and to appreciate the consequences of his acts on his environment: to capture the intention of an adult, or to set an object in motion and then to observe that it is remains on the ground, out of reach, when he has made him fall from his chair during the meal… The body serves as much as an instrument as a standard. “When a child enters a box, it is not to play, but to measure its volume in relation to his body. If the object is smaller, he brings it to his mouth. This reciprocal interaction between body and environment is called a “perception / action loop”. However, our children move less. " Truly ? Yes, continues J. Serres: “When the child begins to walk, we want to protect him, prevent him from hurting himself. At the nursery, we would like to prevent him from running. At school, he is asked not to stir. Later, he remains stuck in front of the screens. He is given fewer opportunities to experience things and explore. "

Ease doesn't necessarily make you very smart

(...)

0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/09/21, 11:39

I also had to mess up a lot of things with mine ... By telling them very little that life was a big pile of shit and that every day they will have to eat a bowl….
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 30/09/21, 12:06

Well damn, it's already quite courageous and humble to write it down, man. I'm in the middle of it (education), and that also questions me a lot.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/09/21, 12:19

macro
By telling them very little that life was a big pile of shit and that every day they will have to eat a bowl….
it all depends on the volume of the bowl in question! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/09/21, 13:31

I also added that if they ate two bowls at the beginning they would see the end of the pile faster ...

I admit not having been what is most tender with them ... For the tenderness they had their mother.

Today. When they get something done by applying my advice, they thank me. When they screw up something ... they look for what advice they didn't follow and realize that the shit pile isn't exhausted yet ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/09/21, 14:19

Rajqawee wrote:Well damn, it's already quite courageous and humble to write it down, man. I'm in the middle of it (education), and that also questions me a lot.

I believe that if you want to succeed in educating your children, it's quite simple: rule number 1 ... do not listen to the advice of chicks ... especially those who read books on infantile neo psychology : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/09/21, 14:21

Macro wrote:I also had to mess up a lot of things with mine ... By telling them very little that life was a big pile of shit and that every day they will have to eat a bowl….

It is always more realistic than making them believe that they will have a life of care bears ... that they will never have!
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 30/09/21, 14:24

Christophe wrote:
Rajqawee wrote:Well damn, it's already quite courageous and humble to write it down, man. I'm in the middle of it (education), and that also questions me a lot.

I believe that if you want to succeed in educating your children, it's quite simple: rule number 1 ... do not listen to the advice of chicks ... especially those who read books on infantile neo psychology : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

There is no rule, you have to do your best and see if it's going or not. With my kids looking happy, and all of the people finding them nice, that seems to me to be going in the right direction.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/11/21, 12:00

Not only in France the shortcomings ...

math.jpg
maths.jpg (38.51 KiB) Viewed 1151 times
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"