Resurrecting the woolly mammoth: the crazy project that worries some scientists

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resurrecting the woolly mammoth: the crazy project that worries some scientists

by Exnihiloest » 21/09/21, 18:46

Christophe wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:
Christophe wrote:Guy must calm down ... the threats of homicide are not terrible (even if it's humor I know ...)

Death threats are never humor.
To pass them off as humor, and to qualify them with a term as weak as "not terrible", is to water down them in order to accept them.
It's a shame.

Okay it's good it's been moderated ... What more do you want? 100 balls and March 1?

You moderate this post and not the threats? !!! (this is the second I post)
0 x
Christophe

Re: Resurrecting the woolly mammoth: the crazy project that worries some scientists

by Christophe » 21/09/21, 18:56

Buy yourself a brain !! It is the one of the threats which has been moderated with an egg skull!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 21/09/21, 19:45

Christophe wrote:Buy yourself a brain !! It is the one of the threats which has been moderated with an egg skull!

Egg skull yourself, try to understand!
I'm not talking about people, I'm talking about messages!
Yesterday you deleted a post similar to the one where I said "Death threats are never humor", but you leave the one on threats.
Is writing "Death threats are never humor" more serious than doing it?
It makes no sense.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/09/21, 20:39

I deleted a lot of messages from you Exnihilo, and also from Guy Guy du Bois.

with the reason "uninteresting message" (if that can help Christophe to find his way around).

I would advise you to close it on your sterile quarrels and post on the subjects, and if there is disagreement, we see it and we stay correct.

Goods.
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 21/09/21, 23:32

Remundo wrote:[color = # BF0000] I deleted a lot of messages from you Exnihilo, and also from Guy Guy du Bois.

with the reason "uninteresting message" (if that can help Christophe to find his way around).

Don't try to send Gadget and me back to back. I do not have the precedence of slander and insults.

See my initial post here:
"We can't wait to come, to new species, and not only to those with woolly hair.
When artists approach the art of living, we will not be bored. Imagine a Dali of genetics ... Square fish with eyes in the corners will only be found in breaded frozen foods, we can have it in our aquarium, and multicolored
."

No grievances against anyone, just fun of what genetic art could be.

But immediately in response, threat of death by GuyGadeboisLeRetour, which was "moderate" when I protested, while at the least of my messages, like responding by "pedophile" to an insult always from the same GuyGadeboisLeRetour, there I see my message moderated.

On the one hand, your moderation is partial. She does not know who takes the initiative of the aggression and who harasses the other. Forbidden to defend oneself so otherwise we are put in the same bag.

On the other hand, it is not for you to judge the interest or not. This scenario is called censorship. If we deleted the "irrelevant" messages, at least half here would disappear, including quite a few of yours and you know that very well. And interesting messages, but which do not interest you, would also disappear.

So no ethics. You take advantage of your position to weaken those whose messages do not suit you and favor those who harass them.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/09/21, 23:43

We show him what it's like to be biased with big idiots or not Remundo? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/09/21, 07:52

Nihilo completely above ground.

Christophe, you are the boss here.

Anyway, we have no ethics ... so maybe we should prove him right ... we zealous censors ...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/09/21, 08:17

What bastards we are ...to tolerate such villainy!
3 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/09/21, 09:52

Remundo wrote:we zealous censors ...
Do you perhaps have a brother to take care of it? : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 22/09/21, 11:19

If George Church's project came to fruition, the animal that would emerge would therefore have the DNA of mammoths combined with that of Asian elephants. After several years of research, the geneticist team claimed that it had already been able to "resuscitate" more than 40 mammoth genes. These scientists would have achieved this using CRISPR / Cas9 genetic technology. They also explained that today, they could already extract parts of the genome of an Asian elephant and replace them with those of the extinct pachyderm.

Thus, it could very well be that with the help of Colossal, George Church succeeds in making "elephant mammoths". Like the original mammoths, these man-made animals would then have small ears, long hair, and a large layer of fat under their skin.George Church nevertheless specified that their "elephant mammoths" would not have tusks, in order to prevent them from arousing the interest of ivory traffickers. In short, they will be hairy elephants with reserves of fat, the necessary characteristics that will allow them to adapt to Siberian permafrost. https://www.fredzone.org/un-ufologue-et ... ineux-9585
If it amuses them, there is little chance that they will endure the vagaries of RC : Wink:
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"