Crazy idea against CO2?

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 28/02/07, 13:45

Read http://www.metacafe.com/watch/420324/el ... you_judge/

rather
http://images.metacafe.com/thumb/420324/2963127/4/catalog_item5/0/electricity_from_candles_real_or_fake_you_judge.jpg

0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 28/02/07, 15:58

Not enough flow ... 512K .... it's very jerky!

Can you summarize his experience? ..Thank you
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
robbery
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by robbery » 03/03/07, 03:26

Thank you Rabbit for the correction!
I found, jean63, only when a background task is in progress; for example, music downloads, videos become jerky ...
So, the video that follows the one where I planted is the production of a stack of 3 volts from a small tin, a teaspoon of fine salt, 10 and hot water, juice of two lemons, a tablespoon of vinegar. Conductors: A copper wire and a steel wire must not touch each other and are held in place by a plastic film on the top of the box (rubber to hold the plastic film).
The film is a sequence shot with a voltmeter that displays 3 volts and dust.
The second video is more bizarre: a copper wire is magnetized (?) With a magnetic torus that is passed along this thread 20 cm.
Then this thread is surrounded around a big stem of an indoor plant. And it allows to light a big bulb.
If we try to have a little more explanation, we are led to get lost in google ...

Regarding the curved fireplace, I invite the members of the forum to do their own experience, if they so desire, of course.
If we load the fireplace, all the homes in the world with a lot of fuel, of course, we will not reduce the production of CO2.
On the other hand, knowing that we can redirect the heat, the flames towards the ground is difficult to assimilate by our understanding: it is there all the difficulty!
Hi and good evening.
0 x
Bagnoles burn in the suburbs, it is after all only of self-destruction:
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 03/03/07, 08:28

Regarding the curved fireplace, I invite the members of the forum to do their own experience, if they so desire, of course.
If we load the fireplace, all the homes in the world with a lot of fuel, of course, we will not reduce the production of CO2.
On the other hand, knowing that we can redirect the heat, the flames towards the ground is difficult to assimilate by our understanding: it is there all the difficulty!

I have the impression that it looks a bit like this Alsatian stove which has existed for 2000 years ??? =>

http://www.kachelofe.com/principe/principe.htm
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
robbery
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by robbery » 10/03/07, 03:24

The smoke can follow baffles easily without any problem, and this for a long time; I suspected a little!
I had the opportunity to see a kind of radiator that probably worked on this principle.
In fact, there were two. According to the user, more could be put one after the other on the flue. If my memories are good, they had to make 30x30x60 cm. They were from Belgium
According to her, he had never done such heat in the heated room.

I tried to find this material on Google, the words seem insufficient to describe this material.
Be that as it may, it does not quite match a curved fireplace and its peculiar power. :!:
0 x
Bagnoles burn in the suburbs, it is after all only of self-destruction:

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."