Conservation agriculture

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Conservation agriculture

by Moindreffor » 16/08/21, 21:46

Janic wrote:fortunately the organic origins have reopened the way towards an agriculture respectful of the life of the soil, plants and animals! Who do we say thank you to?

Janic wrote:organic do not reinvent anything, it is not the detergent which washes whiter than white,

how by playing on words, you manage to say everything and care to the contrary, what are you willing to do anything to support your beliefs, lies and lies by omission
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/08/21, 10:02

lesser thought
how by playing on words, you manage to say everything and care to the contrary, what are you willing to do anything to support your beliefs, lies and lies by omission
how serious would it be to imitate you? You do it, so I do it too, by mimicry, even if it costs me!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 22/08/21, 13:33

Janic wrote:lesser thought
how serious would it be to imitate you? You do it, so I do it too, by mimicry, even if it costs me!

gravity, none, just that it discredits your speech once more, then don't blame others for your tactics, because on the contrary I don't practice this kind of thing, I defend chemistry when it has to be, I criticism when necessary, I am not a fundamentalist who can be seen here, says everything and its opposite like you to defend his opinions

so yes no big deal, you just show your limits ...
1 x
(of me)
reinoso
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by reinoso » 22/08/21, 15:42

who, other than a fundamentalist, could feed themselves with waste oil?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/08/21, 15:45

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
izentrop wrote:It's confirmed, plant macerations help protect crops

Izy discovers the benefits of biodynamics. It's extra, I would almost cry!

No amalgams! Macerations, manure, decoctions are not at all synonymous with "biodynamics". My grandmother was having herbal tea. She never knew Steiner ...

[Don't have a "folkloric" reading of biodynamics. I think that for the most part it's philosophy, matured with a little romanticism; if we reduce to the technique, it is above all bullshit (even if de facto, being biodynamic requires being a good farmer attentive to balances, to biodiversity, and to have more or less a systemic approach - things that I respect)]

[In the PP, I do not say that macerations or liquid manure or decoctions "do not work"; I say that the effects are too little marked for me to tire of doing - too much work for too little effect = exit from PP]

[The test related has the merit of including witnesses. Which is a minimum. I haven't looked at her. But there does not seem to be any statistical treatment to know if at 95%, it is significant. It is the basis for moving something forward. No need to smash me. I will do it myself: I do the same - not having the means to do the necessary repetitions; I speak then of "presumption of effectiveness" - when I speak properly]
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/08/21, 15:47

Oops, sorry. My page opened with a video above.

It is therefore irrelevant !!!
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 22/08/21, 19:41

reinoso wrote:who, other than a fundamentalist, could feed themselves with waste oil?

already talking about what you know and not what you have vaguely heard spoken about, another one who talks believing he knows and who wants to play the hardest part

there was never any question of drain oil, because this oil has never been used in an engine, but of unused synthetic oil and therefore still virgin

when we want to interfere in a conversation, either we find out beforehand and then we show discernment and that avoids saying nonsense, or we take over the words of our guru and we say bullshit

I remind you that paraffin oil, which is a synthetic oil, is used as a medicine in certain pathologies, and therefore it is not to be a fundamentalist to drink it, it is just to follow a medical prescription ...
1 x
(of me)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 23/08/21, 00:42

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
The publications of the scientific council, in particular on nettle manure, are sometimes disputed

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soci%C3%A ... rganisatio
The end of this line on the wiki leads to this link https://www.leparisien.fr/archives/jard ... 588113.php which does not really dispute the conclusions of the scientific council
At the distributors of these products, we are procrastinating. “The effectiveness is far from zero, but people must understand that it has nothing to do with that of conventional phytosanitary products. Their interest is that they provide nitrogen, so that they act as stimulants and strengthen the vigor of the plant. We prefer to use the term vitality cure, ”explains Marion Vitupier, marketing manager at Scotts, which markets the Naturen or KB brands. But she acknowledges that "the problem is the lack of a reliable database."
This is exactly the results of the study :P
Same story at Botanic. "Industrialists do not want to invest in research because the market is not sufficient", recognizes Jean-Michel Pougnet, gardening advisor for the brand. “We have always relied on the testimonials we receive in our stores from home gardeners. They see results every day. They are the ones who make up our database. This gives us a more credible panel than this study, ”he adds.

The debate is far from over. And in 2019, for lack of being able to obtain pesticides, we will have to find effective remedies to protect gardens in a natural way.
In other words: the customer is king and he is quite right to think what he thinks ... Anyway as there will not be many synthetic molecules left to sell, the main thing is to sell : Twisted:
Thus, added to Bordeaux mixture to treat the vine, they would reduce the amount of copper. whose impact on the ground is not insignificant. The combination of several liquid manure would give interesting results. This is what Jean Lemoussus, owner of the Marqueyssac gardens in Dordogne (photo), whose boxwood is sick, notes. “Before, I used a chemical solution but with mixed results. In 2013, after a massive attack, I decided to try a mixture of nettle manure, horsetail and comfrey in high doses. Today, the disease is still there, but it seems contained. I haven't had a major new stroke. It's a personal observation, but I don't know why or how it works… ”he testifies.
Just like the farmer quoted here https://www.cultivar.fr/technique/les-m ... s-cultures

It gives positive results in particular conditions without giving the details of its tests ...

Who says the results will be so favorable with different weather? and who says that it would not be the small supply of nitrogen that would have been decisive, since it is organic? The question remains open :?: :?:
0 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 20/10/21, 01:33

Problems around the soil, and in particular conservation agriculture (or rather, regeneration), conquering the general public

1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/10/21, 12:28

I remind you that paraffin oil, which is a synthetic oil, is used as a medicine in certain pathologies, and therefore it is not to be a fundamentalist to drink it, it is just to follow a medical prescription ...

The word paraffin comes from the Latin parum affinis, "which has little affinity". It is not a distillate from petroleum refining as one can sometimes read it, but a product extracted from the solid residues of petroleum - hence the denomination of "mineral fat" or "ozocerite fat". The extraction takes place at low temperature, with liquid propane added to the tars which have not distilled during the refining. Paraffin can also be extracted from lignite, oil shale and peat. Due to growing global demand, researchers and manufacturers are trying to develop paraffin of plant origin, based on lipids.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraffine
nothing but appetizing! Yum, yum!
The major disadvantage of paraffin for food and medical use is that it prevents the assimilation of nutrients.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré