Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

by pedrodelavega » 04/08/21, 22:21

Yes nuance "against compulsory vaccination". Even if the shade is porous, it exists.
He also declared in August 2020 at the microphone of Europe1: "I doubt the real dangerousness of this virus".
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/08/21, 22:25

It's your mind "porous" infection that messes up

....not here "shade" .... what a downfall! Your wandering liberticidal world, what decadence ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/08/21, 23:46

madness sets in

this lady must be taken care of, vaccinated or not, under the Hippocratic Oath, but also because it is a French citizen who contributes ...
extract
“I will ensure absolute respect for human life; I will not allow age considerations, of illness or infirmity, creed, ethnic origin, gender, nationality, political affiliation, race, sexual orientation, social status or any other factor comes between my duty and my patient ”

clearly reformulated in France
My first concern will be to restore, preserve or promote health in all its elements, physical and mental, individual and social.

I will respect all people, their autonomy and their will, without any discrimination according to their condition or their beliefs. I will intervene to protect them if they are weakened, vulnerable or threatened in their integrity or their dignity. Even under duress, I will not use my knowledge against the laws of humanity.
4 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/08/21, 23:53

pedrodelavega wrote:Yes nuance "against compulsory vaccination". Even if the shade is porous, it exists.
He also declared in August 2020 at the microphone of Europe1: " I doubt of the real dangerousness of this virus ”.

The shade is not "porous", it is FUNDAMENTAL and if not, yes, he doubts (in 2020), so what? This is zetetics. The real one, the one you don't practice. You sink a little deeper, Végaz ... :(
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/08/21, 00:34

Remundo wrote:madness sets in

1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/08/21, 07:05

the Hippocratic Oath. Quesako? Another fascho, extremist, who heals with plants. Quickly vaccinate him otherwise he will infect the whole world with his conspiratorial speeches. How long has he died? Again because of the vaccines then! : Evil:
And the president, he is subject to the Hippocratic oath? No?! So we understand better, he's a rebel!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/21, 14:52

I'm not sure where to post this editorial (I don't know which newspaper) but it quite complements the stinking #VSD of this week cited above ...

Dr Jérôme Marty protests against Lalanne and Bigard ...

Marty.jpg
Marty.jpg (181.55 KiB) Viewed 210 times
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/21, 14:56

Remundo wrote:madness sets in

We will have to start arming ... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/08/21, 14:56

"We fought against the virus, without weapons and without protection" ... Yes ... whose fault is it? To the government and its disgusting decisions: Forbid doctors to prescribe, refusal to treat, omission on treatments, contradictory messages about masks, hospital staffing, destruction of the public service with removal of a "large number" of beds in sheave, etc, etc ... Let him shut his mouth too! : Evil:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/08/21, 15:49

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:"We fought against the virus, without weapons and without protection" ... Yes ... whose fault is it? To the government and its disgusting decisions: Forbid doctors to prescribe, refusal to treat, omission on treatments, contradictory messages about masks, hospital staffing, destruction of the public service with removal of a "large number" of beds in sheave, etc, etc ... Let him shut his mouth too! : Evil:

those who were on the front line of care still have a little more right to express themselves than those who only yell on social networks ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)