Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by Janic » 03/08/21, 20:45

And that Bozo uses for his own benefit to feed his manipulative, false and more than approximate crusade ... Ah, "my method", what a foot!
the more so as the puppet starts to use all the arguments which were opposed to him, to reassign them as being obvious. A true disciple of Pasteur! A weather vane with a memory of a goldfish!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by Christophe » 03/08/21, 20:45

He is good, who is he?

2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/08/21, 20:51

It is Professor Joyeux of course!

He is fffoooooorrrmiidable!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/08/21, 20:53

It is Professor Joyeux of course!
He is fffooooooorrrrrmidable!
and he's not like our funny guys! and contrary to pedro's lies, he is for vaccinations, (like raoult!) but not just anything, anyhow, nor on anyone!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/08/21, 21:07

If you have a patient, who risks practically nothing to be “vaccinated”, but who has anxiety attacks which ooze through the pores of his skin this “characteristic smell of fear”, which in addition causes panic attacks. And who says to the doctor:
- “Dr I'm so afraid of the flu, I want to get vaccinated”

It is of course understood that the danger in this case does not come from the flu, but from the fear of the flu ...
In this case, Professor Joyeux should prescribe the vaccine ...

But following his advice as a cancerologist, frankly, he is not going to prescribe it since most of his patients are healthy.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/08/21, 22:32

Obamot wrote:It is Professor Joyeux of course!

He is fffoooooorrrmiidable!

: Mrgreen: : Oops:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/08/21, 22:45

Obamot wrote:- “Dr I'm so afraid of the flu, I want to get vaccinated”

-"Dr I'm so scared of the vaccine I don't care if I get the flu"
: Mrgreen:
3 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/08/21, 09:39

38 years old, 4 children, cardiac arrest following primary dose vaccination. Thank you goodbye! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Hey kids, don't say that the risk benefit is positive for this age group !!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

E77bOWyXMAArjCE.jpg
E77bOWyXMAArjCE.jpg (273.84 KiB) Viewed 427 times

E77bPj2WQAQ42Cz.jpg
E77bPj2WQAQ42Cz.jpg (142.86 KiB) Viewed 427 times
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/08/21, 09:52

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »03/08/21, 22:45
Obamot wrote:
- “Dr I'm so afraid of the flu, I want to get vaccinated”
- "Dr, I'm so scared of the vaccine that I don't care if I get the flu"
: Mrgreen:
it is very fair, it is fear against fear and it is the one who scares the most who wins!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/08/21, 10:21

Christophe wrote:38 years old, 4 children, cardiac arrest following primary dose vaccination. Thank you goodbye! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Hey kids, don't say that the risk benefit is positive for this age group !!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

there are even cardiac arrests which occur BEFORE the injection of the vaccine, that is to say!

but why do you continue to reason on examples when we KNOW that statistically there are always coincidences? it is the absence of coincidence that would be abnormal!

I am using the excess mortality curves for Norway and Sweden, all massively vaccinated but Sweden had covid waves that Norway did not have

MortalitySweden.png
MortalitéSuède.png (46.39 KiB) Viewed 422 times

MortalityNorway.png
MortalitéNorvège.png (45.74 KiB) Viewed 422 times

what kills is not the vaccine, it is the virus.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "