Understanding the covid test (serological, pcr, antigenic) of Sars-Cov2 (and its variants)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Understanding the covid test (serological, pcr, antigenic) of Sars-Cov2 (and its variants)

by Rajqawee » 03/08/21, 19:33

Obamot wrote:well answered! :D nothing personal but it was just to stop talking too much about the PCR test seriously since it is only justified in a hospital environment with medical diagnosis and symptom detection / recording ...!

For "upload the data”... that is the central question of all this health crisis: but “What would be the correct data”? we do not know damn nothing - except drawn from hospital data not being limited to the single test - because based on hospital data with reliable diagnosis, would be the only reasonable and legitimate way to establish a statistic that is credible. But to my knowledge in 2020, it hasn't been done (and hardly even a good part of 2021?). Mass tests only indicate an epidemic outbreak, nothing more, without being able to give its scale scientifically. The PCR test was not intended for that, by the admission of its inventor, Pr Kary Mullis. End of the story : Idea:

For hospitalization, the data is indeed reported by the PMSI (which gives the famous 450k hospitalizations), for the tests, I also think that there is some form of recovery. The biologist is on vacation, and so am I next week, but I'll ask if there's a lab reporting system.
I do not take it badly, on the contrary, I can give a little enlightened opinions by asking the actors in the field ... and I also use this kind of knowledge in my work, so it's perfect!
It is clear that PCR is not perfect. But perhaps at the start of the pandemic, we had no better way to do it across the country. It's not impossible either!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Understanding the covid test (serological, pcr, antigenic) of Sars-Cov2 (and its variants)

by Obamot » 03/08/21, 20:11

Rajqawee wrote:But perhaps at the start of the pandemic, we had no better way to do it across the country. It's not impossible either!
Relevant answer.
But an equally judicious response has been given.

health-pollution-prevention / covid-19-list-of-effective-vaccines-t16510-1040.html? hilit = riggenbach # p433303
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/08/21, 20:35

Rajqawee wrote:
But perhaps at the start of the pandemic, we had no better way to do it across the country. It's not impossible either!
it is sure that when we have nothing (or almost on hand to face a state of "epidemic (but it was and remains valid for influenza where nothing was done so far!)
Unfortunately, the cure can turn out to be worse than the ailment!
What anguish for those tested positive in an anxiety-provoking atmosphere provoked by the media as if it were the end of the world. and who are already condemned to be hospitalized,, in intensive care and possibly death, while they are not and will not be sick.
And we start again, the madness of AIDS where the Elisa tests were positive with the same anxieties of being screwed, no more direct contact, no more family, more suicides, when they had nothing and who consumed AZT which was a health disaster.
Hell is paved with good intentions!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 03/08/21, 23:15

Janic wrote:What anguish for those tested positive in an anxiety-provoking atmosphere provoked by the media as if it were the end of the world. and who are already condemned to be hospitalized,, in intensive care and possibly death, while they are not and will not be sick.

:?: :?: : Shock:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/08/21, 23:23

Janic wrote:What anguish for those tested positive negative in an anxiety-provoking atmosphere provoked by the media as if it were the end of the world. And who see themselves already condemned to be hospitalized, in intensive care and possibly dead, whereas they are not and will not be maybe never to sick.

8)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/08/21, 01:07

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Janic wrote:What anguish for those tested positive negative in an anxiety-provoking atmosphere provoked by the media as if it were the end of the world. And who see themselves already condemned to be hospitalized, in intensive care and possibly dead, whereas they are not and will not be maybe never to sick.

8)

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/08/21, 08:37

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »03/08/21, 23:23

Janic wrote:
What anguish for those who test positive negative in an anxiety-provoking atmosphere provoked by the media as if it were the end of the world. And who are already condemned to be hospitalized, in intensive care and possibly dead, while they are not and perhaps never will be sick.

No, I insist, they are indeed tested positive when they are obviously not and whose galloping imagination makes them assume the worst with everything that is said and shown on shit.
On the other hand, the nuance may be indeed required!
Hence the comparison with AIDS, many of which are far too young to remember and who above all did not experience this time as anxiety-provoking as now, for a pathology affecting only a tiny part of the population. the other is not contaminable by not meeting the conditions to be affected. On the other hand, what a juicy business there too!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/08/21, 09:12

Janic wrote:GuyGadeboisLeRetour »03/08/21, 23:23

Janic wrote:
What anguish for those who test positive negative in an anxiety-provoking atmosphere provoked by the media as if it were the end of the world. And who are already condemned to be hospitalized, in intensive care and possibly dead, while they are not and perhaps never will be sick.

No, I insist, these are indeed tested positive when they are obviously not

they are not what? if they test positive they are obviously tested positive!
0 x

Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 04/08/21, 09:18

ABC2019 wrote:

Janic wrote:

They are not sick / symptomatic (that's what he meant, I guess)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/08/21, 09:31

Rajqawee wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

Janic wrote:

They are not sick / symptomatic (that's what he meant, I guess)

well if they are not sick / symptomatic they are not hospitalized then! did you understand what he meant by

What anguish for those tested positive in an anxiety-provoking atmosphere provoked by the media as if it were the end of the world. And who are already condemned to be hospitalized, in intensive care and possibly dead, while they are not and perhaps never will be sick.

you who seem to understand janic a little better than me? : Shock:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "