Aurélien Barrau: faced with the ecological disaster, you have to be radical?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Aurélien Barrau: faced with the ecological disaster, you have to be radical?

by ABC2019 » 02/06/21, 20:23

Janic wrote:but it is because he is jealous the funny one, he who is forced to limit himself to telling his nonsense on a forum who wants to let him express his lies, fakenews and notorious incompetence! :?
For the moment! :?

jealous of what? long hair? if I want to grow them, I can do it, I'm not bald!

and who tells you that I just post on this forum ?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Aurélien Barrau: faced with the ecological disaster, you have to be radical?

by Exnihiloest » 02/06/21, 20:31

The "ecological catastrophe" is part of the fable aimed at bringing ecologism to power. It is the supreme cause completely invented in the name of which the dictatorship of the Green Khmer must be established.
Environmentalists have never hidden that since the governments of our democracies are unable to put in place the appropriate measures, then democratic rules should be ignored. This is how we heard them say that decisions should no longer be taken by elected officials, but by associations and "experts", that is to say by partial militants and technocrats. It is ecofascism.

Aurélien Barrau is completely disconnected from realities, incompetent in ecology as well as in politics, all the right profile to be manipulated by green propaganda (we must not believe that scientists are systematically in the best position to avoid manipulation . I can specify why if necessary).
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Aurélien Barrau faced with the ecological disaster, do you have to be radical?

by humus » 02/06/21, 20:33

ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:It is the best synthetic speech on the situation that I have ever heard, from him or from anyone else.

well, I think that when you find a very good synthetic speech, you should be able to explain it in a few lines, so I wait for someone to give me a summary : Mrgreen: . What is the main problem, and what does he propose to do?

Your attitude from the start does not encourage me to make this effort.
If this really interests you, listen to it, I have nothing better to offer you.
If you want a summary, just read my previous post.
1 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 02/06/21, 20:37

Your speech (the vocabulary, the fallacious arguments) resembles the propaganda of the fossil energies lobbies.
Are you in?
Exnihiloest wrote: 
(We must not believe that scientists are systematically in the best position to avoid manipulation. I can specify why if necessary).

Yes, that interests me.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/06/21, 20:53

Exnihiloest wrote: 
(We must not believe that scientists are systematically in the best position to avoid manipulation. I can specify why if necessary).

Well no, indeed, the only really "aware" are the old sweethearts with the diplomas of the 50s / 60s, completely at the pick-up who, after having benefited like pigs from the glorious thirties, find themselves with a changed world which they do not understand. nothing and who co-opt each other to tell each other bullshit, passing from coconuts as scapegoats to environmentalists who today they parent all the faults in a magnificent transfer of the mentally ill. I named: The retired engineers.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Aurélien Barrau faced with the ecological disaster, do you have to be radical?

by ABC2019 » 02/06/21, 21:03

humus wrote:Your attitude from the start does not encourage me to make this effort.
If this really interests you, listen to it, I have nothing better to offer you.
If you want a summary, just read my previous post.

oh I do not force you to anything, I just said that I did not want to square me a video of an hour for a message that his supporters would not be able or would not want to synthesize in a few lines .

But if you don't want to do it, too bad, I don't care a little you know ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/06/21, 08:29

But if you don't want to do it, too bad, I don't really care you know ...
... it's because he doesn't care that he talks about it .... to say nothing, having nothing to say!
again ..... : Mrgreen:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/07/21, 03:12

50 years ago, scientists predicted a collapse of civilization around 2030, with a population reduction of 2/3

0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "