Neurology: the belly, the intestinal flora and the intestines are our 2nd brain (Arte)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Neurology: the belly, the intestinal flora and the intestines are our 2nd brain (Arte)

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/07/21, 21:42

1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Neurology: the belly, the intestinal flora and the intestines are our 2nd brain (Arte)

by izentrop » 11/07/21, 00:34

A show this week Microbiota: say it with flora https://www.franceculture.fr/emissions/ ... illet-2021
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/21, 20:43

Polyarthritis, a fatal disease, could be linked to the intestinal flora:

Rheumatoid arthritis is linked to an imbalance in the intestinal microbiota

The intestinal microbiota has recently been at the heart of research in the field of autoimmune diseases. Today, a new study by a team at University College London suggests thatan imbalance in the gut microbiota could play a major role in the development of rheumatoid arthritis.

In a preclinical study, researchers found that Lesions of the intestinal lining correlated directly with joint inflammation and disease severity. For some time now, scientists have suggested a consistent link between abnormalities in the gut microbiota and rheumatoid arthritis, and increased populations of certain types of bad bacteria have often been associated with the severity of the disease.

A mechanism still little understood

However, it is not yet clear exactly how gut bacteria can influence joint inflammation. Several mechanisms have been considered, ranging from intestinal bacteria modulating the development of specific inflammatory cells responsible for arthritis to particular bacterial metabolites contributing to the severity of the disease.

This new study examines another causal hypothesis, focusing on the links between the severity of arthritis and the weakening of the intestinal wall induced by bacteria. The results were published in the journal Med.

"We wanted to know what was going on in the gut and whether changes in the gut wall - which usually acts as a barrier to protect the body from bacteria - are a hallmark of the disease and contribute to its development," says Claudia. Mauri, co-principal author.

(...)

https://trustmyscience.com/lien-entre-d ... humatoide/

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/09/21, 13:00

Obvious! : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/21, 15:19

The beginning of this interview published a few days ago is dedicated to the biodiversity of the intestinal flora and its importance for good health:

0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 09/11/21, 07:29

Christophe wrote:The beginning of this interview published a few days ago is dedicated to the biodiversity of the intestinal flora and its importance for good health:

I was surprised to hear that hypertension is linked to the microbiota.
What to do Dr?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/11/21, 08:46

humus
What to do Dr?
all diseases are linked to the way of food, which no longer respects the conditions where it can provide the biological elements of protection against these diseases: type of agricultural culture based on yield and no longer on the intrinsic quality of the products, poor choice of seeds also selected for their future yield, not for their resistance to the aggressions of the natural environment, then industrial transformation again for questions of yield and lower manufacturing cost to end up in the digestive system unsuitable for the constructive transformation of all these elements denatured and, in addition to breastfeeding, which produces the microbiota necessary for the child, has been almost eliminated and replaced by devitalized substitutes; How then to be astonished at all these so-called civilization diseases (sic!)?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/11/21, 09:09

humus wrote:
Christophe wrote:The beginning of this interview published a few days ago is dedicated to the biodiversity of the intestinal flora and its importance for good health:

What to do Dr?

For you I think according to him, it's too late! From what I understood it is linked to the microbiota of the first months of your life ...

From where the importance of breastfeeding and natural childbirth (the very first bacteria are those of your mom's Kikine ... hey yes ... we are not born with a mask!)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/22, 18:01

Article (paid) by S&V on the subject: https://www.science-et-vie.com/corps-et ... lies-66115

Stress, intestinal microbiota and memory are well linked

1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 03/02/22, 08:32

Christophe wrote:Polyarthritis, a fatal disease, could be linked to the intestinal flora:

Rheumatoid arthritis is linked to an imbalance in the intestinal microbiota

The intestinal microbiota has recently been at the heart of research in the field of autoimmune diseases. Today, a new study by a team at University College London suggests thatan imbalance in the gut microbiota could play a major role in the development of rheumatoid arthritis.

In a preclinical study, researchers found that Lesions of the intestinal lining correlated directly with joint inflammation and disease severity. For some time now, scientists have suggested a consistent link between abnormalities in the gut microbiota and rheumatoid arthritis, and increased populations of certain types of bad bacteria have often been associated with the severity of the disease.

A mechanism still little understood

However, it is not yet clear exactly how gut bacteria can influence joint inflammation. Several mechanisms have been considered, ranging from intestinal bacteria modulating the development of specific inflammatory cells responsible for arthritis to particular bacterial metabolites contributing to the severity of the disease.

This new study examines another causal hypothesis, focusing on the links between the severity of arthritis and the weakening of the intestinal wall induced by bacteria. The results were published in the journal Med.

"We wanted to know what was going on in the gut and whether changes in the gut wall - which usually acts as a barrier to protect the body from bacteria - are a hallmark of the disease and contribute to its development," says Claudia. Mauri, co-principal author.

(...)

https://trustmyscience.com/lien-entre-d ... humatoide/

I have been suffering from this filth for 6 months now, the diagnosis fell in December after multiple analyzes and imaging sessions...

However, I did not change my diet or lifestyle in the months preceding the onset... Well, almost not... I had just reduced my consumption of dairy products, in particular yogurts, which I replaced by fresh or dried fruit as a dessert...

And stopped climbing that I can no longer practice in a club because not vaccinated...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...