Linky meter: Operating and user manual?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Counter Linky: Operating and user manual?

by Macro » 03/06/21, 11:59

Petrus wrote:Not only, there are also the technicians who come to limit / cut the power supply.
And there, there is no risk that a benevolent technician comes back to put a minimum of juice to households in difficulty.

Personally I am on the side of the guy who pays his bill, moderates his consumption ............ And I still have one can have dinner to see stove-pipe families benefiting from social tariffs .. .. Hang string of garlands on their facades at Christmas, leave the outside light on all night and heat with toasters while leaving the windows open while the municipal employee deposited the wood of the sizes of the municipality in their garden. ... When the edf technician came by ... The social worker was there to sign a check to ensure the continuity of the mismanagement ....

Whoever pays ... It is always the same: the honest consumer .... In the form of taxes on his bill ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/06/21, 19:10

Social policy today is that: puncturing those who manage their lives wisely, to feed those who do anything, and in particular no effort. Most people are indeed responsible for their fate. Those who are really to help are not it enough because of the diversion of the solidarity towards the others, the negligent even the mobsters. And this embezzlement impoverishes so much that even today those who work often cannot even pay their rent!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/06/21, 19:31

Flytox wrote:...
According to you, it is a conspiracy theory, but yet you support the cuts of these jobs "without any interest". Indeed, at BDF we are particularly attentive to ensure that employees find maximum interest in their work, do not get bored, or even flourish seriously etc ... : Mrgreen: : roll:

The stupid jobs that can be done by machines, are ipso facto stupid jobs.
Wanting people to do stupid jobs rather than automating them is where people scorn.

I don't think that “surface technicians” mostly see their jobs as a source of fulfillment! The dirty work, you have to do it, yes, but when you have the technical means to avoid these chores for humans, you should not deprive yourself of it.

The reading of meters, if it interests, it is surely much more because of the exits and the expenses of displacement than of the interest of reading numbers on the material! That is to say that the interest of this job is anything but the job.

The world of work seen by dogmatists is really nonsense. Listening to them, it would be necessary, as I said, to keep clog makers at work when all the peasants have gone to the boot. And the walking rewinders, too?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/06/21, 19:56

The "mad liberalist" puts everyone out of work, replaces men with machines and then calls non-working people lazy. Yes, crazy for sure, and it won't get better with age.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/06/21, 20:14

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:The "mad liberalist" puts everyone out of work, replaces men with machines and then calls non-working people lazy. Yes, crazy for sure, and it won't get better with age.

"everyone unemployed" ?! In fact, in the 10% in France.
"will treat people who don't work lazy"

Delusions, gratuitous assertions and trial of intent.
We will be charitable, and we will put it down to a spoilage full of resentful bile.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/06/21, 20:16

Except that's exactly what you're suggesting in substance. (He doesn't even realize it, poor man ...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/06/21, 09:49

Apparently, there would be a "multiplying factor" function ...which allows to remotely change the calibration of the meter (in all discretion and without any third party control)

In other words: 1 kWh consumed could be billed 10 at the goodwill of ENEDIS! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Mouahahahhahahaha if it doesn't smell like smoke full blast ...
0 x
FabricePaille
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by FabricePaille » 14/11/21, 09:01

Hello

Once you have Linky and you have accepted a half-hourly data feed (free on the Enedis site), you have access to free analysis programs. One of them is Lite.

http://www.lite.eco/

Lite offers a daily, weekly and monthly analysis, and advising you on your subscription, your level of standby devices, ect

And above all, information sheets provided and interesting.

Fabrice
http://maison.electrique.free.fr
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/21, 11:46

Interesting Fabrice especially for those who have PV in order to calculate their self-consumption (I feel that we will get along well!) ... It seems to me that almost all the PV installations in France have been mounted with Linky meters to follow the production ?

Are you talking about lite.eco but there are others?

Just a note: use the attachments function to insert images or files into a message.

ps: Monsieur does electric bbqs on Sundays? : Mrgreen:
0 x
FabricePaille
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by FabricePaille » 14/11/21, 12:09

Hello
Christophe wrote:Just a note: use the attachments function to insert images or files into a message.
ps: Monsieur does electric bbqs on Sundays? : Mrgreen:

Excuse me, I'm starting out

image006.jpg
image006.jpg (31.04 KIO) Viewed 1362 times

image004.jpg
image004.jpg (17.87 KIO) Viewed 1362 times

image002.jpg
image002.jpg (19.67 KIO) Viewed 1362 times

Fabrice
http://maison.electrique.free.fr
0 x