The real prices and costs of photovoltaic solar panels in China

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 14/09/11, 17:34

Remundo wrote:Yes Citro,
Note *: provided that it is connected to the network to manage power peaks / troughs.
Of course.
renaud67 wrote:Hello Remundo,
by hollow do you mean among other things the nights? the price of the remaining storage for the moment, if not unaffordable, very expensive.
This too is evolving. Currently, companies like SAFT are working hard to offer competitive solutions (this will be new) in this area.

The storage of renewable energies is a strategic issue for their development. SAFT relies on batteries, others on compressed gases or inertial wheel power plants which rotate at several tens of thousands of revolutions per minute.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 14/09/11, 17:54

Remundo wrote:
Schematically, an installation of 3 + 3 = 6 kWp (around 60 m²) allows complete energy self-sufficiency (transport + domestic) Excluding heating.

I would say "excluding thermal applications": heating, DHW and ideally plates, oven ...

I chat, I chat, I still haven't done ... But hey, a few other concerns.

In my opinion, currently, the combination "exit from nuclear power" which can be financed (with some serious efforts, of course) / depreciable in the sense "we recover the investment over the life of the equipment compared to conventional energies" is:

a) thermal applications: CESI + pellets

b) oven / hob: bottled gas

e) running electricity (fridge, freezer, LL, LV, lighting, box, computer): 3 kWp PV panels with progressively A ++ / LL double input equipment on CESI / pellet boiler

f) those who can: electric car / electric scooter + additional PV 3 kWp ... (for now, I depreciate my C1 with LPG).

This is what I would like to strive for ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/09/11, 21:48

Citro said:

Currently, companies like SAFT are working hard to offer competitive solutions

We are happy for them, and it is certain that there are market niches, but it will never have the performance that we have with an inverter of 1000-1500 euros
Both the energy yield and the recovered energy yield / price
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/09/11, 09:09

elephant wrote:Citro said:

code: Select all

Actuellement, des sociétés comme la SAFT, travaillent d'arrache pieds pour proposer des solutions compétitives

We are happy for them, and it is certain that there are market niches, but it will never have the performance that we have with an inverter of 1000-1500 euros
Both the energy yield and the recovered energy yield / price
In terms of yield, of course.
But storage is essential to smooth the availability of renewable energy ...

We cannot accept that the television turns off every time a cloud passes ... :? :P

I have just installed a Double Flux VMC which represents additional electrical consumption. I would be tempted to install a PV, an Inverter, a battery to power this VMC.
But I would like the network to take over in the event of a failure ...
It is this type of inverter that is still lacking on the market. :|

This Project would be the experimental preamble before moving on to a 6kWp solar carport allowing to house 3 electric cars (one of which would serve as buffer storage) and to dry clothes on the mezzanine. A natural convection system ensuring additional cooling of the PV from below.
: Idea:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/09/11, 09:59

I'm talking about peak / trough for PV production (injection) and racking (consumption)

The extensive network means that there is no need for storage and total comfort in use.

The more a network is geographically restricted, the more difficult is the injection / withdrawal balance.
0 x
Christophe

Re: The real prices and costs of solar PV panels in China

by Christophe » 18/06/21, 11:18

Back to the future ! Jump set at +10 years!

I reread the initial article on this subject, we read 0.9 € / Wp in 2011 in China... and there are still offers at 3 € / Wc 10 years later in Europe ... There's a C ... in the soup there!

It should come as no surprise that we cannot save the planet with such venal behavior ...
0 x