China sold to Bigpharma?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Insomnia
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

China sold to Bigpharma?

by Insomnia » 13/01/21, 16:02

Little story, that of a Chinese woman living in France for two years and mother of an 11-month-old girl wishing to visit her family in China to present her child. Their journey: serology and PCR before the plane then once arrived total isolation in a two-week hotel followed by a two-week home confinement with exit if exceptional reason before being free to move. Knowing their pragmatism, I am surprised at all these precautions! Would they not be convinced of the effectiveness of hcq, ivermectin, povidone, ...?
One explanation, Bigpharma has corrupted the Chinese Communist Party!
One thing is certain, if we are in a dictatorship they are in a gigadictatorship : Cheesy:
0 x
Insomnia
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: China sold to Bigpharma?

by Insomnia » 16/06/21, 15:28

No opinion ?
there are so many experts here:?:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 16/06/21, 15:38

China has taken drastic measures to contain the pandemic. Unlike back home, it worked. Afterwards, we can always comment, but I don't see what Big Pharma is doing in there.
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 17/06/21, 19:48

Insomniax wrote:...
One thing is certain, if we are in a dictatorship they are in a gigadictatorship : Cheesy:

Of course. It is not because Chinese communism has taken over capitalism that it is no longer communism. Communism has always been a gigadictatorship, except for the nomenklatura, of which this Chinese woman was not to be part ... So bigpharma is surely not to blame.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/06/21, 20:12

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:China has taken drastic measures to contain the pandemic. Unlike back home, it worked. Afterwards, we can always comment, but I don't see what Big Pharma is doing in there.

the question of insomniak, why all these precautions if a small treatment with HCQ or ivermectin reduces mortality to almost zero?

personally, I have no idea.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 17/06/21, 21:08

ABC2019 wrote:...
the question of insomniak, why all these precautions if a small treatment with HCQ or ivermectin reduces mortality to almost zero?

Amha the idea is that prevention is better than treatment, that HCQ or Ivermectin are not 100% effective and only limit the severe forms, and that the treatments could number in the thousands if we relapsed in chain contagions.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/06/21, 21:25

ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:China has taken drastic measures to contain the pandemic. Unlike back home, it worked. Afterwards, we can always comment, but I don't see what Big Pharma is doing in there.

Contact details and hours of the Consular Service of the Embassy

Address: 11 AVENUE GEORGE V, 75008 Paris
lingbao@amb-chine.fr
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/06/21, 23:15

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

Contact details and hours of the Consular Service of the Embassy

Address: 11 AVENUE GEORGE V, 75008 Paris
lingbao@amb-chine.fr

good idea, I will call them to ask them. They will surely laugh yellow : Mrgreen:

or if not, we are waiting for the next video from the IHU where Raoult explains all this to us, video that you will not fail to transmit to us assiduously.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/06/21, 00:14

(It's empty, the Bozo, there's nothing left, not a drop ... :( )
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 18/06/21, 07:15

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:(It's empty, the Bozo, there's nothing left, not a drop ... :( )

owiii, a little one for the morning, it's booooon : Mrgreen:

: Arrowd: : Arrowd:
0 x