Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Listing of trolls from forum

by sen-no-sen » 16/05/21, 15:24

Christophe wrote:Hey guys, there are still plenty of vacancies in the holiday center !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

It will soon be necessary to create virtual detention centers if this continues, a shame! : Lol:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/05/21, 17:35

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:when we have the three gugusses in question ignored, the change in appearance of the threads is spectacular !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

It makes no sense to ignore messages that can be picked up by other members ...

it's just psychological, when I see a list of skipped messages that follow one another, I don't waste too much time looking : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/21, 14:37

Obagromot struck again following my message: health-pollution-prevention / coronavirus-covid-19-real-time-epidemic-map-t16331-4280.html # p448082

Christophe wrote:
Obamot wrote:3) You behave like a fascho and in addition this is how you would like to be answered?

Calling a facho when you are gently contradicted, it makes you wonder who the facho is!

Suddenly this is unacceptable behavior, you already had 5 warnings, you take 7 days of leave!

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Zou 7 days off until next Sunday 18 p.m. ...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/08/21, 10:39

ABC has gone beyond the limits in recent days: fallacy galore, joke, ignorance of the real arguments ...

I think he needs a little time off ...

How much do I put in him? : Cheesy:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/08/21, 10:46

you are the Dictator, your Excellency! : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/08/21, 10:48

I invented participatory and democratic despotism! : Mrgreen:

Then from now on you will call me Aladeen and you will aladeener very wisely so as not to be wildly aladeener! : Mrgreen:

Ptdr I missed that: Aladeen who congratulates Holland (it's not a fake)

1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/08/21, 11:20

Christophe wrote:ABC has gone beyond the limits in recent days: fallacy galore, joke, ignorance of the real arguments ...

I think he needs a little time off ...

How much do I put in him? : Cheesy:

you mean that Janic, Obamot, and Guitounet were irreproachable and gave only good arguments them, is that it?

can you quote only one assertion on my part that you consider to be banter and ignorance of the real arguments? only one ?

it is the minimum in a fair trial to justify its judgments, it is only in the dictatorships that one does not bother about that.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/08/21, 11:27

Is it unfair and the others are not being punished? But do you realize that you have 6 years of mental age there? : Shock:

Are you talking about an Aladeen dictatorship or a dicature with Pass Sanitär (which you defend it seems to me)? : Mrgreen:

Reread the last messages from here on the level of foutage de la face: climate-change-co2 / impacts-of-global-warming-on-your-life-and-faster-than-you-think-t16930.html

I can not quote hundreds of messages and arguments that did not suit you so that you ignored and therefore NOT answered hey duck!

You're an asshole, a pro lobby sophist, pro dough, pro system! Finally you are a polluter!

Finally I don't have to justify myself, if I escalate that you harm more than you bring to the community forum, go away... : Mrgreen:

The question at the moment is not whether YOU will clear but HOW much time will you clear! : Lol:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/08/21, 11:41

Christophe wrote:Is it unfair and the others are not being punished? But do you realize that you have 6 years of mental age there? : Shock:

no, I ask that the judgments be supported, it is an adult position, it exists in all democratic countries, and it makes the difference with arbitrariness.

If you think it's futile, go try to open up your forum in countries under dictatorship, you will see the difference.

Reread the last messages from here on the level of foutage de la face: climate-change-co2 / impacts-of-global-warming-on-your-life-and-faster-than-you-think-t16930.html

I'm just asking you for ONE example of a position that I expressed and that you call jerk off, that's all. Seems like a minimum to me. What did I say that you consider to be clearly wrong?

if you ask the same question on Janic, Obamot or Guy's posts, I will have no trouble finding you. But I'm just asking that you justify your judgment against me.
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 04/08/21, 11:45

Buy yourself neurons, you're wasting my time ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"