nonsense: Porsche Cayenne

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

nonsense: Porsche Cayenne

by jean63 » 14/02/07, 18:58

I heard about this car on France Inter from a German woman who spoke of the contradictions of German society faced with:

- the only authorization in the world to be able to drive without speed limit on the highway ........ : Evil:

- the ecological "fiber" well known to the Germans which directly contradicts the EU's desire to reduce CO120 to 2 g / km in 2012 !!

FYI, the "Cayenne" sends 365 g CO2 / km and can consume up to 66 liters of gasoline per 100 km (I hope I misunderstood !!!) at full speed on the highway (it is made for that ) ====>

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_Cayenne

But what will they do with these vehicles after 2012? they will continue to roll and Mercos, BM, Porsche, Audi ..etc, will only manufacture small cars .. !!! do you believe in this scam ???? : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/07, 20:42

0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."