Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Professor Didier Raoult, supporter of Hydroxychloroquine, from the Covid19 Scientific Council

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/04/21, 13:20

Macro wrote:To be obliged to impose fear to achieve its ends ...

I don't see it as "imposing fear" but warning of a very real potential risk. Politicians live "out of the world" and sometimes they have to be reminded of certain realities.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Professor Didier Raoult, supporter of Hydroxychloroquine, from the Covid19 Scientific Council

by Obamot » 21/04/21, 13:24

I don't see it like that either!

Macro wrote:To be obliged to impose fear to achieve its ends ...

You would not confuse the individual as a person VS his know-how and his skills as a pro?

I would like to know what personal benefit he got from it? He is only a civil servant, how many times more would he have earned in the private sector?

Admitting that he made mistakes 20 years ago, is there ever a prescription for you? When we see that he had predicted at the time the health crisis that France is going through, perhaps even better specifies the error he would have made,
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/04/21, 13:28

And what are the remedies of the character who (you have to trust him will spend all the money he finds) ... Chloroquine on Saturday ... Hydroxychloroquine 5 days later .... Uh ... The doliprane in two weeks and the sugar balls in a year ....

I believe that the bet has been made ... Not on a toquard ... But rather on a draft horse ... For a gallop race ....

And concerning the bfm rmc denigration .... I assume that there is no smoke without fire ...
Last edited by Macro the 21 / 04 / 21, 13: 50, 1 edited once.
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/04/21, 13:29

Obamot wrote:Admitting that he made mistakes 20 years ago, is there ever a prescription for you? When we see that he had predicted at the time the health crisis that France is going through, perhaps even better specifies the error he would have made,

Not understand your sentence ???
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/04/21, 13:57

Obamot wrote:You would not confuse the individual as a person VS his know-how and his skills as a pro?

I would like to know what personal benefit he got from it? He is only a civil servant, how many times more would he have earned in the private sector?

He is not a civil servant .... He is a volunteer director of the institute he created : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: It is certain that in the private sector he would gain more than being a volunteer .... But .... He would have to give convincing results on his studies and publications : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: which is obviously not an exact science for a few years already ...
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/04/21, 14:02

Oulah! 3 posts in a row to answer where you reiterate your animosity: it looks like I've hit the nail on the head! Image Image

Sorry, old man, but educating yourself, getting information, then updating your knowledge is everyone's business.

Wouldn't you want me to have it for you on top of that? : Cheesy: I like to read you, but then you mix and you're kidding seriously.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/04/21, 15:54

Obamot wrote:
Sorry, old man, but educating yourself, getting information, then updating your knowledge is everyone's business.

Wouldn't you want me to have it for you on top of that? : Cheesy: I like to read you, but then you mix and you're kidding seriously.

The kidding is my goodwill ... Educate myself as you say so I'm too old (that says no need to give you the trouble to come and hold it for me, it still holds its own when the 'want or need it)

on the other hand, to get information from all possible sources, it also allows you to "update" .... It is sure that if we always read the same propaganda ... Either we blink our eyes and we radicalize (in this case we prostrate ourselves on a carpet while making raoult wakbar) ... Either we disgust it and we will live as a hermit and go around in circles in the bottom of a cave ...

I tend not to want to do either : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/04/21, 16:48

Neither, are you sure you're fairly impartial what? Must say it's not wrong, you try to do your best. But beware:

Already when you have a personal opinion about someone that does not fall exclusively within their competence, you skew your own perception of things. It's already badly crossed out. When in addition we do not ourselves have sufficient medical knowledge to judge (I hate to say that, but at least the basis what ...), we quickly go to pick it up.

I'm only interested in content, and I can get you hundreds of global references that show you're wrong.
I'm telling you nicely.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 21/04/21, 17:48

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Macro wrote:https://rmcstory.bfmtv.com/la-face-cachee-de_19871/didier-raoult-les-dessous-dune-incroyable_24943/

It's not a report, it's a big load of shit worthy of Gala or Here. Note, we understand that they want revenge after the slaps he put to their "journalists" to the orders. : Shock:

Did you watch it?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/04/21, 17:49

He is not a civil servant .... He is a volunteer director of the institute he created
one is not opposed to the other. Bill Gates is a big businessman who makes a lot of money and also the creator of his foundation.
Otherwise, Raoult says and affirms that he is a civil servant and paid as such only!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré