Fukushima 10 years after the disaster

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Fukushima 10 years after the disaster

by Obamot » 21/03/21, 21:49

Exnihiloest wrote:
European External Action Service's East StratCom Task Force

The names are there:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_StratCom_Task_Force

"EU Member State Governments have strongly supported the Task Force since its inception and provide the majority of its staff."
First name:
"Pavel Telička, Vice-President of the European Parliament"
Yes I have been, but the names are NOT on the site itself.
Anyone can point to an official site and say “this is us”.

Moreover, these Slavic names are not proof of virtue. many of these people have suffered from dictatorial regimes and show little regard for local practices, saying to themselves “anyway i perceive the capitalism world as an ideal, so it's certainly no worse than in the regime i was living in”. While we who live there see the faults of the type better.conflicts of interest.

And they have a budget of 3 million euros per year for sixteen people, that makes an average monthly salary of 15'625. - for that price, I know hundreds of thousands who are ready to speak badly. from any country : Cheesy: https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/hea ... k-force_en

More seriously, it suffices to interview the Russians themselves, to understand that today's Russia VS the USSR is no longer the same country. Even though Putin has become a Tsar.

I think there are good reasons to scrutinize fake news, in any country, including and especially in Russia with the past of the USSR, but not so massively. And so for the West, which is supposed to set an example compared to the former USSR, the information should be of a quality above all suspicion ... we are far from the account, the slightest fake- news becomes completely unacceptable and there is not a single news bulletin that does not contain news on a daily basis and often in more than half of the newspaper.

I'm still waiting for Maximus Leo to respond.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/03/21, 18:05

Obamot wrote:...

That's it, yes ... in which case you will provide us with proof of the fraud.

And they have a budget of 3 million euros per year for sixteen people, that makes an average monthly salary of € 15 ...

A budget is not just the sum for the payment of salaries.

Please don't fall into sterile quibbles, you will lose credibility.

I think there are good reasons to scrutinize fake news, in any country, including and especially in Russia with the past of the USSR, but not so massively. And so for the West, which is supposed to set an example compared to the former USSR, the information should be of a quality above all suspicion ... we are far from the account, the slightest fake- news becomes completely unacceptable and there is not a single news bulletin that does not contain news on a daily basis and often in more than half of the newspaper.

Be careful not to fall into the opposite excess, and get stuck in permanent doubt. At some point, you have to know how to put things together and say, and why, this site or this info is ok, and this one or this one is fake news.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/03/21, 18:47

Take a pro European disinformation agency to shoot a (suspected) Russian disinformation site, there's no denying it, it's champion!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/03/21, 22:11

Exnihiloest wrote:
Obamot wrote:...

That's it, yes ... in which case you will provide us with proof of the fraud.
Are you going back to your ways with me there?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/04/21, 12:09

After the cover-ups, embezzlement and lies, the bullshit will continue well:
Fukushima: Japan will discharge 1 million tons of tritium-contaminated water into the Pacific, China angry

The "Top 3" on the hair scale:

In 1 The reaction of the inescapable Minister Suga:
The water will be rejected "after making sure that it is at a level (of radioactive substances, editor's note) clearly below safety standards," Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga said on Tuesday, adding that the Japanese government would take " measures "to prevent this from damaging the reputation of the region.

In 2 The reassurance but "not too much anyway":
The water intended to be released in this operation, which should not start for two years and could take decades, has been filtered several times to be free of most of its radioactive substances (radionuclides), but not tritium, which cannot be eliminated with current techniques.

In 3 The "scientific guarantee", aka, "it's safe":
In early 2020, experts commissioned by the government recommended dumping at sea, a practice that already exists in Japan and abroad on active nuclear installations.

"There is a consensus among scientists on the fact that the impact on health [of a release at sea of ​​tritiated water, editor's note] is tiny," Michiaki Kai, professor and expert told AFP. radiation risks at the University of Health Sciences in Oita (southwestern Japan).

https://www.latribune.fr/entreprises-fi ... 82248.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/04/21, 12:22

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: "There is a consensus among scientists on the fact that the impact on health [of a release at sea of ​​tritiated water, editor's note] is tiny," Michiaki Kai, professor and expert told AFP. radiation risks at the University of Health Sciences in Oita (southwestern Japan).
“Tiny” also for fish which have not been warned, and which will happily drink and be contaminated with tritium by accumulating it in their tissues, then be eaten by other fish by accumulating again and again and so more and more, all along the food chain to humans ...

But everything is “under control” :|

(this is not just “low dose” irradiation ...) Image
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/04/21, 12:26

Yes, but the essential is preserved: "the Japanese government will take" measures "to prevent this from damaging the reputation of the region". : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/04/21, 12:27

In early 2020, experts commissioned by the government recommended dumping at sea, a practice that already exists in Japan and abroad on active nuclear installations.

"There is a consensus among scientists on the fact that the impact on health [of a release at sea of ​​tritiated water, editor's note] is tiny," Michiaki Kai, professor and expert told AFP. radiation risks at the University of Health Sciences in Oita (southwestern Japan).
except that the forest and the fauna filter and condense these radioelements in their organism. And the food chain, concentrated at each stage, these products and humans (in animal consumers) are placed at the end of this chain. Yum; Yum! : Evil:
PS: obamot you grilled me on the post! : Cheesy:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/04/21, 13:23

Janic wrote:PS: obamot you grilled me on the post! : Cheesy:
I was more radio ACTIVE than you : Twisted:

We wait for more than the message of a "funny" to tell us: which le nuclear ne do powder, which this is without hazard et blah-blah-blah blah-blah-blah blah-blah-blah blah-blah-blah
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 20/04/21, 19:33

They just have to put this radioactive water in an old then oil or gas - there or we want to bury the CO2 by capture. In 123,2 ± 0,2 years the radioactivity will have been divided by 1024.

I have an idea: this radioactive water is transported to the geological disposal site at Bure, in order to carry out tests for a century to see if the bouzin is well sealed. After a century, water is returned to Japan (it will hardly be radioactive anymore).
At least, if it works for a century, we can put our radioactive bins there for a few hundred thousand years.
The advantage is that if it leaks, it is easier to pump even radioactive water than to come out of rusty containers.

From now on, we can still use the Senate garden: it can serve as a small educational demonstrator - history that our dear senators generously paid by our taxes can benefit from a highly technological demonstrator for the first time when they stuff themselves with petits fours with our money.
1 x