Ecological ventilation and bio-compatible electricity

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 09/02/07, 11:31

It's a little contradictory all that !!

On the one hand, we want to go back to the Stone Age, forced by nature, and on the other hand we want to keep the knowledge and the possibility of keeping the mechanisms resulting from the progress ...

The man is like that and you have to deal with it. If one fell back to the middle ages or the time when one was self-sufficient, I am persuaded 100%, that society would resume the same path again. The man is a visionary and is never satisfied with what he has or more precisely what he knows! Fortunately there was Christopher Columbus in our societies, as well as Einstein, Planck and Freud ...
I consider progress as a chance and the opportunity for our people to live better! On the other hand, it will take us a long time to understand all this and to reach where the man wants to arrive: as you said, the self-sufficiency, the eternal and ecological energy, the possibility to travel and to learn without destroy... ... ...
On the other hand, it will take us a lot of time. And as the mason, who, in his early days, before building a straight wall and endowing himself with useful tools for its good construction, built walls at an angle to learn that nature is not so simple as that. Experience has taught him that if you do something wrong, you can achieve a good result. And with the right tools, it can go faster and even better ...

So, for my part, I think that helping nature is getting to know it ... And whatever you say, by dint of doing badly, we end up doing well. But for that, do not be afraid to say that we were wrong ... An error allows us to do better! You must keep trying!!

On the other hand, I agree that some manufacturers do not want to see that they have been wrong for fear of losing their wealth and wealth. As soon as we see that there is error, we must act quickly to counter it! (example: asbestos)

That's why, with the capacity of the men of the day and their knowledge, we should be able to solve some problems before the release of any product! Only if, we decided once and for all to DETERMINE ALL the advantages AND ALL the disadvantages !! But it is anti-commercial to say that our product has disadvantages ... So, it is our culture that must be adapted ... And nothing else!

But as you say, by necessity, if it does not change before, it will happen!
0 x
atqui
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by atqui » 09/02/07, 11:50

Who said that change required going back to the Stone Age?

Let's take advantage of our experiences, our knowledge to rebuild a just world that will provide for the REAL needs of every human being. Work for pleasure because we have chosen his job and do it with passion, healthy recreation to have fun, happiness for all, it seems not very complicated!

When all need of profit will be eliminated, all need of power, because everything will be accessible to all, abundance is not an empty word, true nature is exuberant and focused on an unlimited abundance, it is up to us to tame it and to benefit everyone without exception.

Life can be very simple ....
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 09/02/07, 14:46

There, I join you! : Wink:
0 x
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by paotop » 10/02/07, 09:00

It is only in the distress where the man finds himself and finds his family ...

Oh, I thought there was a drink too : Cheesy:
0 x
atqui
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by atqui » 10/02/07, 09:57

AH AH AH too funny : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
It is true that in distress the pastis it can help to forget ... :P :P
But afterwards will have to raise his sleeves : Shock:
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"