These poisonous consumer products

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: These toxic products of everyday consumption

by Obamot » 08/04/21, 11:34

Already answered, since the WHO admitted the dangerousness of low dose irradiation, we know that it will cause 3 million deaths in 70 years (ie “x” generations).

On the other hand, we should not take the problem upside down and suggest that this new paradigm would apply literally to ALL poisons. This is the problem ... (AND It is an abuse to think that I wanted to say that.)

If not, could you tell us why we went towards a very targeted / personalized paradigm with the genetic origin of diseases? EBM? I mean, if it was as clear that a poison, in such a dose, would have the same effect, on the whole population?
This is not the case of course!

I'm not trying to be right and my opinion doesn't matter, but you haven't answered the cause of autoimmune diseases?
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 08/04/21, 19:42

Obamot wrote:Already answered, since the WHO admitted the dangerousness of low dose irradiation, we know that it will cause 3 million deaths in 70 years (ie “x” generations).

On the other hand, we should not take the problem upside down and suggest that this new paradigm would apply literally to ALL poisons. This is the problem ... (AND It is an abuse to think that I wanted to say that.)

Exactly.
We can ingest a little phalloid amanita, and get out without any problem. The body knows how to defend itself, and can, there it is a pure question of dose.

For ionizing radiation, a gamma ray can always knock out an electron in an atom, and if it is the one in one of the two initial cells of a fetus, there will surely be consequences. There it is a priori a question of statistics. But if the radiation is such that you have only one risk in a million, over 10 years, even if it is not zero unlike the ingestion of 1 mg of phalloid amanita, we can say that it is acceptable. So it's ultimately still a question of dose.

If one is afraid of the slightest dose, there remains suicide, since the human body generates in the 8000 bq, it is its own radioactive source.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/04/21, 20:14

exthing
always the word to laugh!
Living organisms have this opportunity to get rid of various biologically unacceptable products. But within limits which depend on the good health or not of the addicts and therefore on their ability to eliminate them. Hence the evidence that cancers are not diseases, but a combination of factors degrading our cells, and organs, by mutation and the current inability of school medicine to cure them.
Hence the sometimes impressive effects of fasting where the body seeks to get rid of these accumulated toxic products in question and to regenerate its various organs, if it is not already too late.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/04/21, 20:20

Always the same speech. Instead of wanting to eliminate as much as possible what is toxic, no, the proponents of chemical agriculture, pro-nuclear and industry talk to us about "acceptable doses". With bogus standards, deleterious effects always denied (no irrefutable proof that your disease is due, etc., etc.). Y'en fed up with risk / benefit calculations and slogans like "you can't make an omelet without breaking eggs" or "modernity is at this price otherwise you are going back to the age of caves". The earth is a chemical garbage can, the water is polluted and idiots applaud progress. :(
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 08/04/21, 20:38

The Malthusians refuse that more than 7 billion humans live on earth.
This is why we hear them continually complaining about pollution. Their ideology is to eliminate all means of production, both those allowing to provide food and those which allow the comfort of life. To eliminate men for the benefit of nature is the deviance of their sick brain. The trash is their brain, not the earth.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 08/04/21, 20:39

Janic wrote:exthing
always the word to laugh!
Living organisms have this opportunity to get rid of various biologically unacceptable products. But within limits ...

I didn't think I had to explain this kind of obviousness, even if "1 mg" of phalloid amanita clearly suggested it.
It's curious, this need among the propagandists of charlatanism, to get out of the banalities that everyone has already understood.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/04/21, 21:13

This is not wrong, especially as a reinforced concrete PC shelter, I was subjected to radon gas, as well as to radiation at high altitude or even in an airplane! This is why I said over 70 years and not ten years. And Fukushima has reset the counter to zero, theoretically we will drag millions of deaths until 2060 ... Because apart from what Janic said about "a good state of health which allows to collect much more (and possibly to repair, good year or bad year)) "you forgot something, it is that in terms of irradiation we can only add the doses over time.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/04/21, 08:36

exbidule
I didn't think I had to explain this kind of obviousness, even if "1 mg" of phalloid amanita clearly suggested it.
Besides, you don't explain much, apart from the banalities.
It's curious, this need among the propagandists of charlatanism, to get out of the banalities that everyone has already understood.
It's also curious that BP propagandists believe everyone understands these pseudo banalities. It is to forget that before they become commonplace they were fought by the conservatives of the good thinking of the "authorities" in place that you caress in the direction of the hair! : roll: : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré