Liquid nitrogen generator engine

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Remundo

Re: Liquid nitrogen generator engine

by Remundo » 25/03/21, 19:54

it is above all that the cycle of Eric's patent, personally I do not understand much, it would be this:

0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/03/21, 19:56

Eric Dupont wrote:do not worry, I will develop since I filed a patent application as you advised me.

the pressurized liquid nitrogen from the tank passes into an exchanger where it is vaporized. Then the nitrogen is expanded in the engine with a water injection. 160 Wh / kg of nitrogen is obtained.

The invention is as follows. the air that passes through the exchanger to heat the liquid nitrogen is thus cooled to very low temperature, about -150 ° C, this air goes into a compressor where it is compressed at 40 or 50 bar, the temperature of the air rises to 20 ° C. the air is then relaxed in the engine with a water spray. this small system increases the energy recovered by 80 Wh / kilogram of liquid nitrogen.

That's it, it's patented.

the engine is also reversible in liquid nitrogen generator, the compressor allows to relax the cooled nitrogen in the exchanger while the engine compresses the nitrogen.

it's patented.

to re (read) on page 1
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/03/21, 00:52

Remundo wrote:it is especially that the cycle of the patent of Eric, personally I do not understand much thing ...
What we understand is that he enjoys preferential treatment for the advertisements he makes on his appeals for donations.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/03/21, 01:04

izentrop wrote:
Remundo wrote:it is especially that the cycle of the patent of Eric, personally I do not understand much thing ...
What we understand is that he enjoys preferential treatment for the advertisements he makes on his appeals for donations.

Well then, does she make her jealous? : Twisted:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/03/21, 07:05

No, my good Guy, for several years that the subject has been going around in circles, the demonstrator has never demonstrated anything, so it is moreover false "spamms", one in the signature and the other here inventions, innovations / motor-generator-liquid-nitrogen-t15588-670.html # p437567 .

QED Image
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 26/03/21, 07:55

well it's to produce energy at 35 euros per megawatt, i.e. 13 euros less than the old EDF power plants
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 26/03/21, 08:21

Exnihiloest wrote:
Eric Dupont wrote:the thermodynamic cycle is 100% reversible. the heat is evacuated during the compression towards the ambient environment then recovered during the expansion.

Compression is mechanical work which is accompanied by heat dissipation. As a result, the compressed gas will perform less mechanical work on expansion than on compression, and the delta can only be partially recovered from the heat.

in theory we can recover 100% of the heat emitted during compression, whether at 15 ° C or 300 ° C as does highviewpower. but it is true that there are losses. Do you think that high view power would manage to raise 200 million dollars and this from major players in the energy sector, if it was not true?
I have a different patent from highviewpower to ultimately achieve the same result. efficient energy storage at low cost. what the planet needs to achieve zero carbon.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 26/03/21, 08:23

izentrop wrote:No, my good Guy, for several years that the subject has been going around in circles, the demonstrator has never demonstrated anything, so it is moreover false "spamms", one in the signature and the other here inventions, innovations / motor-generator-liquid-nitrogen-t15588-670.html # p437567 .

QED Image

and here energies-fossils-nucleaire / creation-of-the-association-for-defense-of-nuclear-heritage-and-climate-pnc-france-t16676.html

the izentrop nuclear defense association.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/03/21, 10:50

izentrop wrote:
QED = CQJVD (What I Wanted To Demonstrate

You are confusing : Mrgreen:
0 x