Electromagnetic waves and pollution: general public health guide to understand

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Electromagnetic Waves and Health: Federal guide!

by izentrop » 14/11/18, 12:00

Christophe wrote:Poisoning uh why not but how?
Definitely a coctail of causes. In this park there has already been a massacre of jackdaws that had drunk polluted water.
At the request of the municipality of The Hague, the Dutch food and consumer product safety authority (NVWA) is investigating dead starlings. In fact, week 43 dogs also had stool problems and had to vomit. It can be poisoning. Why did the ducks in the water at Maanenkade all hit their heads underwater at the same time, as if they wanted to escape something and that some ducks who wanted to fly could neither fly nor land in on the street or in the canal. Is it also the result of poisoning? However, the first results do not give any clear cause. The starlings found later are examined by the specialized bioveterinary research laboratory at Wageningen in Lelystad and the Dutch animal health center in Utrecht and await the results.

Internal bleeding

De Wulp, a veterinarian specializing in bird care, carried out a section on 15 dead starlings. The birds may have a disease, but since they are not wasted and do not appear sick, it has been decided to cut them. The veterinarian did not find any trace of venom but an internal hemorrhage. Bleeding caused by damaged blood vessels. On Wednesday October 24, the NVWA (Dutch Food and Consumer Safety Authority) collected and inspected a shipment of birds for West Nile virus. The result was negative. The dead birds are now going to various institutes to continue their research, in particular on poison or the viruses of rats, and microscopic research is launched. http://stralingsleed.nl/blog/spreeuwen- ... NBthAt1qsE
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/19, 23:04

Apparently 5G sucks for the living ...

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/08/19, 11:55

0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/01/20, 01:04

izentrop wrote:With IARC anything is possible, but the "dose" they do not know.
Water is also a danger : Mrgreen:

A little reminder ...
Appeal of Friborg (2002), already:
Call of the doctors of Friborg ( https://www.priartem.fr/Appel-de-Fribourg.html )
9th October, 2002

As doctors of all specialties and particularly in environmental medicine, practicing in medical offices, we consider it necessary to address ourselves to the medical profession, hygiene and public health officials, as well as to the public because of pressing health concerns. of our fellow citizens.
During our services to our patients, we have observed in recent years a dramatic increase in serious and chronic diseases, in particular:

· Learning, concentration and behavioral problems in children (hyperactive children, for example), <<< Constantly rising (I would even say that it exploded!)
Blood pressure disorders<<< On the rise among young people
Heart problems<<< On the rise among young people
· Infarction and stroke (stroke, stroke),<<< Steadily increasing for everyone
Neurological degenerative diseases (eg Alzheimer's disease) and epilepsies,<<< Steadily increasing
Cancer diseases such as leukemia and brain tumors <<< Steadily increasing

All of these factors have been steadily increasing since 2002. It is surely a coincidence.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Louis-perrino64
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Louis-perrino64 » 26/03/21, 12:10

Hello,

I would like to buy an electromagnetic wave detector, do you know this site (reliability): https://www.geotellurique.fr/

I would like to buy the HF59B from Gigahertz solutions to measure high frequencies: https://www.geotellurique.fr/detecteurs-hautes-frequences/663-mesureur-professionnel-hf59b-gigahertz-solutions.html

Interesting article I found on 5G: https://www.geotellurique.fr/blog/20-points-pour-decouvrir-limpact-des-ondes-de-la-5g/

I await your return Thank you! : Lol:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/03/21, 12:21

Louis-perrino64 wrote:
I await your return Thank you! : Lol:

Are you a sales representative at Geotellurique?
0 x