Is Germany (already) using Plaquenil (Chloroquine) against Covid-19?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Is Germany (already) using Plaquenil (Chloroquine) against Covid-19?

by Obamot » 27/02/21, 23:25

Where where? Aren't you from Ivory Coast? : Cheesy:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/02/21, 23:41

You wrote:

Obamot wrote:Well, this is precisely wrong, since I have regularly said that I would not vote until January, which I did!

I'm just asking you where (on what thread) you did it, or even better what you wrote. Not complicated it seems to me?

Sorry, I don't necessarily follow all of your writings ....
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/02/21, 23:42

sicetaitsimple wrote:Sorry to insist, but:

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:since I have regularly said that I would not vote until January, which I did!

Where?

On the doormat. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/02/21, 23:46

He is an “Ivorian,“ ... from Côte to see ... Image
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 28/02/21, 03:32

sicetaitsimple wrote:You wrote:

Obamot wrote:Well, this is precisely wrong, since I have regularly said that I would not vote until January, which I did!

I'm just asking you where (on what thread) you did it, or even better what you wrote. Not complicated it seems to me?

Sorry, I don't necessarily follow all of your writings ....

Obamot and Guy are in the midst of their delirium, saying no matter what, never answering the substance, and insulting everyone, that's what motivates them. You will never have an answer.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/02/21, 03:57

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:if the publications are valid.
Well, they were not. Science is not an arrangement between friends https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/n ... rial-board, or I do my little grub ...

ah hey, it escaped me .... I click on the link, I come across a journal written by an INTERNATIONAL team of scientists "New microbes and new infections" ... well, so far I do not see what is wrong .
So I click at the top of the page on "newspapers and books". Result: "Browse 4382 journals and 30990 books". In front of the number I asked myself again the question: "But what is wrong?".
So if I understand correctly, "la tambouille" by Izy, it is therefore a collective SCIENTIFIC work published on a SCIENTIFIC site, drowned in the middle of tens of thousands of other SCIENTIFIC publications, and it is declared "invalid" by a obscure anonymous Internet user because he comes from an INTERNATIONAL collective in which Professor Raoult is located.
It's pathological there. Must consult.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/02/21, 10:13

GuyGadeboisLeTordu wrote:"But what's wrong?"
It will be for justice to judge
The National Council of the Order of Physicians (Cnom) lodged a complaint in early December against six practitioners, the body confirmed on Monday evening, including professors Didier Raoult and Christian Perronne. After examining a series of complaints or reports, the Cnom decided to seize the disciplinary chambers of first instance or to join a complaint in progress, specifies the medical press agency APMNews. If we do not yet know exactly what they are accused of, their career partly illuminates the decision of the Council of the Order.
Among the doctors targeted is Prof. Didier Raoult, from the Mediterranean University Hospital Institute (IHU). In July, he had already been targeted by a complaint from the French-speaking Society of Infectious Pathology (SPILF), which accused him of having promoted the use of hydroxychloroquine "without any data acquired from science being clearly established on this subject, and in violation of the recommendations of the health authorities ".
Didier Raoult is at the heart of several controversies, in particular for having crushed the management of the crisis by the authorities and denounced conflicts of interest in international research on the treatment of Covid-19. Following several other reports of patients and doctors, the departmental council of the Order of Doctors of Bouches-du-Rhône initiated proceedings in early November, in which the Cnom joined. https://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/raoult-per ... re-4014175
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/02/21, 11:54

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeTordu wrote:"But what's wrong?"
It will be for justice to judge

We're going to have a good laugh, I feel, my poor Izy ...
Didier Raoult is at the heart of several controversies, in particular for having crushed the management of the crisis by the authorities and denounced conflicts of interest in international research on the treatment of Covid-19.
<<< He should be decorated for that ... : Mrgreen:
Izy, ALWAYS on the side of the corrupters, the liars, the crooks and the incompetent and now he supports the slide towards dictatorship. Better and better...
Ps: Not only is your thing virtually out of date, ... December 22, 2020, but it's not even certain! Image
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/03/21, 10:54

it's funny because almost every time the medical order lodges a complaint, it picks up a volley of green wood, because unlike their order where both sides protect each other, before a civil court, the judges are independent of their self-centered system. WE WILL RIGOLATE WELL if it goes all the way!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/08/21, 01:54

izentrop wrote:
Julienmos wrote:This is what Bill GATES said on July 03, 2015 ...
Yes, he has invested a lot in the fight against Ebola, at the same time much criticized by anti-vaccines.
If Ebola had reached the cities, we would probably have had a global pandemic much more serious than covid-19. : Shock:

It is done ! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "