Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The CONS of Coronavirus

by pedrodelavega » 26/01/21, 18:21

For those who are interested, to see tonight:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/21, 19:07

pedrodelavega wrote:For those who are interested, to see tonight:

They talk about DieselGate (thanks Perlex)?

When scientific doubt and analysis, the basis of all science, becomes conspiracy, then the plot is real !!

0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 26/01/21, 19:16

Christophe wrote:When scientific doubt and analysis, the basis of all science, becomes conspiracy, then the plot is real !!
It is not scientific doubt and analysis that is defined as conspiratorial.
It's "I'm sure there is a plot and I am putting together all the elements that allow me to stand my ground."
There is no doubt in the conspiracy.
If you doubt, you are not a conspirator, you are a skeptic. It's good to doubt.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/01/21, 19:28

pedrodelavega wrote: It is not scientific doubt and analysis that is defined as conspiratorial.
It's "I'm sure there is a plot and I am putting together all the elements that allow me to stand my ground."

So if I doubt, it is because there are no conspiracies. Ok, I write it down ...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/01/21, 11:15

Mouaaah the pedro got in the slack there :)
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/01/21, 11:20

pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote:When scientific doubt and analysis, the basis of all science, becomes conspiracy, then the plot is real !!
It is not scientific doubt and analysis that is defined as conspiratorial.

And yet when I * said "read in detail the scientific publications, and analyze in particular the vaccine cohorts" which strongly question the vaccine efficacy for severe cases and the oldest and that we have no certainty about the contagion .. . for some it is already conspiracy ... Why? Because governments have bought these vaccines massively "with their eyes closed" while ignoring these limits !! : Shock:

* I am obviously not alone and there are others including VIDAL and CNRS do much stronger analyzes ...
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/01/21, 11:21

De La Vega or how to get caught up in the stringy carpet of one's own scholarly dialectic. : Lol:
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 27/01/21, 11:59

Image I don't know why but the worshipers of the EBM sect are at the shelter right now on the RS
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/01/21, 13:40

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Image I don't know why but the worshipers of the EBM sect are at the shelter right now on the RS

the EBM is not called into question, we knew that the tests were not very significant on the elderly for the reasons that I have said (ethically difficult to give placebos to populations at risk), and that there had a risk that they would be less effective on these populations. As it was not excluded because of the low significance on this population, it does not in any way call into question the principle of EBM, on the contrary it confirms the need for large-scale studies to conclude. reliable.

The problem is that since you operate on the principle of religious belief (there are good guys to believe and bad guys not to believe), you tend to think that everyone works like this. , and therefore if we do not agree with you, it is simply that we are a believer of another sect. You just don't understand what it means to not have a priori and just look at the facts.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 27/01/21, 18:34

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote: It is not scientific doubt and analysis that is defined as conspiratorial.

So if I doubt, it is because there are no conspiracies. Ok, I write it down ...

This is not what I am saying.
If you doubt, you are not a conspirator (a priori). But not being a conspirator does not mean that there is no such thing as conspiracy.
The plots that exist and they recognize it in the report (to see).
https://www.tf1.fr/tmc/martin-weill/vid ... 09315.html

Christophe wrote:And yet when I * said "read in detail the scientific publications, and analyze in particular the vaccine cohorts" which strongly question the vaccine efficacy for severe cases and the oldest and that we have no certainty about the contagion .. . for some it is already conspiracy ...
Not for me.
0 x