Anti-troll method: the AB-C test, let's go!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Anti-troll method: the AB-C test, let's go!

by Janic » 18/01/21, 19:32

targeted by what?
I'm just saying I'm used to courteous discussions in my community where claims are supported by facts, charts, data, logical deductions,
Weird, I too am always courteous to people who do not think they are the navel of the world and this can be verified on texts.
and not by insults hurled at his interlocutors with many smileys.

Take ALL my writings with people who do not defame or insult individuals who deserve everyone's respect. Now that you and others start it's opening the door to be treated the same
But I fully admit that it may be different in some other circles, hence a certain mutual incomprehension ...
and presto, again you take yourself for a sort of elite, despising all the others as if you wanted to self-persuade yourself to be precisely superior. And you are surprised then to be despised yourself.
However, these other circles in question probably think the same about you!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/21, 08:39

Season 2 ended yesterday in the early evening ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/21, 09:45

I did the first analyzes of these 2 seasons ...

I noticed during the 2 seasons (ie when 2 "big posters" are off ...):

a) despite appearances, there is a marked increase participation.

The number of messages posted over the period brought back per day increases with a higher figure at 40% on average over the 2 seasons

b) There is also an increase in the number of registrations even more significant in relative terms but as the registration figures are not as high as the messages they are put into perspective ...

In short block the trolls ... it seems to work more for participation!

To meditate, the experience is not over ...

ps: Obamot must complain it is not ironed yet! : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/02/21, 09:59

Christophe wrote:I did the first analyzes of these 2 seasons ...

I noticed during the 2 seasons (ie when 2 "big posters" are off ...):

a) despite appearances, there is a marked increase participation.

The number of messages posted over the period brought back per day increases with a higher figure at 40% on average over the 2 seasons

b) There is also an increase in the number of registrations even more significant in relative terms but as the registration figures are not as high as the messages they are put into perspective ...

In short block the trolls ... it seems to work more for participation!

To meditate, the experience is not over ...

ps: Obamot must complain it is not ironed yet! : Mrgreen:

the problem is that as you have chosen to work two by two, it does not allow you to conclude on the fact that one is more concerned than the other :).

I would have liked to see the curves you are talking about anyway!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/21, 10:01

It's not one or the other, it's the general atmosphere that counts.

Yes 2 by 2 with what I think one partiality of the pair in the choice !! (I understand) : Mrgreen:

Like you will never be in a season with izy ... since you are on the same editorial line ...

After why not a season with ALL the trolls of the moment?

But hey ... changing the method during the experiment and biasing the results is only pharma labs that can ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/02/21, 10:05

Christophe wrote:Yes 2 by 2 with what I think a partiality of the pair !! : Mrgreen:

Like you'll never be in a season with izy ...

well it could also be an opposite tactic, to fire at the same time all those who look alike and seem to you to adopt similar methods and positions (for example those that I called the "JOGER", but in fact we worked with two absent simultaneously;).
I want to be in the same group as Izy but I remind you that we do not share the same opinions on the subject of RCA;).

0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/21, 10:14

Yes but if I do that it will howl at partiality! Kind the forum is on the side of lobbies or conspirators! So not easy!

Suddenly, the best would probably be 1 season of ban of all the big posters ...me included ! : Mrgreen:

To see if this motivates visitors to register and new registrants to participate more ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/21, 14:30

Season 3 begins in a few hours.

Considering the atmosphere which has not improved on certain discussions and between some of you, in particular 2 ex-candidates and 1 particularly "con" since his selection, I changed the rules for this season 3.

On this season 3, there will be 4 candidates including 2 ex-candidates and it will last only one week ...

I will post this evening after 18 p.m. the results of the 2 seasons as some have requested.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 07/02/21, 14:36

OK if I understand correctly, when we are attacked here, shouldn't we answer?

I think that basically the only way is to NEVER respond to any post from Janic, Guy, Eclectron Obamot, et al ... because each time, they lead into aggressive discussions, and verify Mark's maxim Twain:

Mark Twain wrote:Never argue with fools as they will bring you back to their level of silliness and beat you in this field with their greatest experience.

otherwise I hope you will let eclectron post because I am still waiting for his answer to my physics question!

ABC2019 wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:suddenly like that produces a temperature difference, always on the assumption that it works, one can thus make turn a second "normal" thermodynamic machine (like stirling engine) between the outside (hot source) and the inside ' (cold source), which itself also produces work (drives a generator for example), and in addition returns the heat that was given to the resistance to the room? in theory it also works?

if not, we agree on that, can we run a second machine?

and is there no theoretical limit lower than the minimum temperature that can be reached in the enclosure, since at any non-zero temperature, the resistance can provide current and therefore still extract energy?
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/21, 14:40

You are right

(damn it, I can no longer find the original image ... Help?)
0 x