Barrier gestures respected ... or not

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The barrier gestures respected ... or not

by ABC2019 » 17/01/21, 07:29

Obamot wrote:Can you list the European countries which have almost no excess mortality VS those which have more than usual?

Because I do not know if you are aware, there are many countries spared (but radio silence on that ...)

I'm not at your service, you can do that yourself even if you're interested, right?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/01/21, 09:46

sicetaitsimple »16/01/21, 23:22
So I repeat: you don't die twice, once from lung cancer and once again from tobacco!
Very well observed! [*] but fucked up too! If, I say yes, an official organization estimates that tobacco and alcohol are the cause of 40% of cancer deaths, it is indeed that tobacco (half here) is responsible for, say, 20% of deaths due to this poison. , deaths which are not limited to the lungs, far from it because degrading other organs and functions.
Gold ; and that is the subject; abstinence from these products among many others, this is part of a preventive hygienist lifestyle and would play the same role of barrier gesture for virus diseases therefore no longer requiring vaccines which no longer play a role of placebo intended to reassure people anxious by fear of death, as an effective therapeutic means.
[*] just as we cannot die twice from a virus when the morbidity is already maximum in many people at risk. The drop that breaks the camel's back is not responsible for the vase already full to the brim! Dixit animals sick with plague. where we must find a culprit intended to disempower those who refuse to recognize their own responsibility in this morbid manifestation.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/01/21, 15:17

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:Do not divert the question that revolved around your fallacy. And whose source you could not manage to explain ex nihilo : roll:
“If Janic used these numbers [...] IT IS SO GOOD THAT ... blah-blah-blah ... […] “

(Or show that the figures he gives (purely illustrative) would fall under the error that you suppose)

He is really crazy!
Okay so I repeat: you don't die twice, once from lung cancer and again from tobacco! Do you understand that in your little head?

You couldn't say “confusion between cause of death and risk factor”As long as you didn't know what numbers he was referring to, and until then, you still haven't told us. health-pollution-prevention / barrier-gestures-t16712-10.html # p427631 So the dingo in the case should get an emergency mirror : Cheesy:

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:Can you list the European countries which have almost no excess mortality VS those which have more than usual?

Because I do not know if you are aware, there are many countries spared (but radio silence on that ...)

I'm not at your service, you can do that yourself even if you're interested, right?

Well, it's you who needs to do it, since apparently you ignore it! This is true since as long as you write this:

ABC2019 wrote:in case you missed it, we took some measures to avoid deaths as much as possible, while waiting for the vaccine, I don't know if you know about it ...
It is you who pretends not to know.
And say "that we have taken measures ”, if it is in the hexagon, must be frankly inflated, you do not read the press? : Shock:

How many times do you have to repeat the stuff to get it into your brain? We are on page 600! : Shock:

Image Image
0 x
Marieboubou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Marieboubou » 25/02/21, 19:18

It is still complicated to respect the barrier gestures 100%.
I confess a secret to you, despite all the arrangements that my family and I put in place: no going out, no hugs, mask required, hydroalcolic gel every 15 minutes, we still happen to be less than '1m away or lower the mask when there is no one around.
We do our best but it's far from perfect .. and it's difficult despite all the will of the world
Sincerely,
Marie
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 25/02/21, 19:30

Even if you respect them, the danger can come from within. My son infected me with the English variant. Yet we make a great blunder: we don't eat together, we don't cross paths. I isolated myself the day after we found out that he was in contact, and I still caught him.
I don't know how I caught it: a doorknob, ..., it's still a mystery.
What is certain is that I struggled with 8 days of hospitalization under O2 and dexamethasone : Evil: : Evil: Lungs 25-50% destroyed (scanner). What crap this stuff. Fortunately, the body is well made and it repairs itself well :D
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/02/21, 19:33

ENERC wrote:I don't know how I caught it: a doorknob, ..., it's still a mystery.

Raoult said it well: The hands, the hands more than the nose and the mouth. So yes, doorknobs are potentially culture media.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/02/21, 03:40

ENERC wrote:Even if you respect them, the danger can come from within. My son infected me with the English variant. Yet we make a great blunder: we don't eat together, we don't cross paths. I isolated myself the day after we found out that he was in contact, and I still caught him.
What is certain is that I struggled with 8 days of hospitalization under O2 and dexamethasone : Evil: : Evil: Lungs 25-50% destroyed (scanner). What crap this stuff. Fortunately, the body is well made and it repairs itself well :D

Hello !
We have very few cases of people who have had it, it's not like the flu where you don't even pay attention to those around you.
It might be interesting to ask a few questions to answer you.

Do you have any idea what was the flaw in your immune system?
Do you ever have the flu in the winter? Every two years? 3 years? Five years?
Have you (had) any allergies? Are you overweight? Normal blood sugar? Normal tension? Dry skin?
Do you have a chronic illness or any of the commonly cited comorbidities?
What age group are you in?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/02/21, 06:48

ENERC wrote:Even if you respect them, the danger can come from within. My son infected me with the English variant. Yet we make a great blunder: we don't eat together, we don't cross paths. I isolated myself the day after we found out that he was in contact, and I still caught him.

In my opinion, it is quite illusory to think of protecting yourself from the people with whom you have lived. Effective protection is seeing as few people as possible from the outside, and as quickly as possible, but it is true that social life takes a big hit.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/02/21, 08:26

In my opinion, it is quite illusory to think of protecting yourself from the people with whom you have lived. Effective protection is seeing as few people as possible from the outside, and as quickly as possible, but it is true that social life takes a big hit.
it is above all illusory to believe that you can protect yourself from a virus, from any bacteria with crude measures as if an "Islamic" veil 8) could prevent these microorganisms from entering where they have a boulevard in front of them, and even less washing hands with a hydroalcoholic gel which destroys the fatty barrier of the skin and therefore promotes the attachment of these viruses on the skin as on objects This world is crazy, crazy, crazy!
And we reproduce, to the letter, psychosis from the AIDS era when individuals could no longer touch each other either and there too it caused damage among societies! And today who really cares about it, except with the condom ... symbolic?
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/02/21, 09:01

I had the example of my boss .... His symptomatic covid positive kid ... A week with him at home with 4 other people as barrier gestures as possible ... No other cases in the family. ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...