Liquid nitrogen generator engine

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Liquid nitrogen generator engine

by ENERC » 18/11/20, 17:39

I immersed myself in the detail of the trick:

laes.png
laes.png (198.09 KiB) Viewed 2314 times

I watched the work of the English on the subject https://research.birmingham.ac.uk/porta ... ovelli.pdf

And I found the flaw: the E. Dupont process uses the cooling of the trigger to improve performance. OK fine.
The big problem is to liquefy. On the diagram above I have put in blue the temperatures on the exchanger: 300K at the compressor outlet, then 96 K at the outlet of the exchanger. And then am the regulator.

When you don't have the very cold source, you get shitty performance. I took the data from commercial LN2 liquefiers, and it turns out in the 10% range. It is in the 2,5 kWh per liter consumed against the theoretical 250 Wh.

As the English study clearly explains, you need to store 3 things to make storage:
- a cold source at 77K - 9200 m3 of rocks for a 70 MW compressor
- a hot source at 375 ° C (648K) - 4000 m3 of high temperature oil
- liquid nitrogen

When liquid nitrogen is produced, the hot source (compressor outlet) is charged and the cold source is discharged (just before liquefaction).
When energy is produced, the cold source is charged and then the hot source is discharged to reach 370 ° C before the final turbine.

Under these conditions, a yield of 60% is achieved.

As I see it, the E. Dupont process may have 70% efficiency at discharge, but not more than 10% efficiency at load. I concede up to 25% to the load on very large units.
And therefore 17% overall AT THE BEST.

If the cold of the expansion is not stored, the liquefaction efficiency is catastrophic. And if we use the cold to improve performance, we no longer have it. CQFD
1 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 18/11/20, 19:33

I admit that higw power is broken the head to circumvent my patent and did not hurt on the means ... in celebration I can not say if higw power to file his patent after seeing mine or at the same time without having seen it. We each sought to increase storage efficiency with liquid nitrogen and each found a solution to achieve 100% efficiency with a perfect machine. As far as I'm concerned, I don't need to store the heat of compression or the cold during the restitution, my process is simpler. I evacuate the heat during the compression while remaining at a moderate temperature, during the production of liquid nitrogen and on the other hand during the restitution of energy when it is necessary to vaporize the liquid nitrogen instead of storing the cold that would be used later I compress the cold air which was used to heat the liquid nitrogen and I relax it in the isothermal expansion valve.

my machine is simpler and I can store energy for longer without loss of efficiency since I do not store heat. While high power is limited to one month. in this way I can do the off-season and concentrate on a single source of energy such as photovoltaics, while the hihgpower system would not be suitable, the energy produced in summer would be restored with a low yield in winter, the heat of compression having meanwhile been lost.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 19/11/20, 13:33

"......... avoid a blackout
RTE reminds that several levers, in addition to imports from neighboring countries, are at its disposal to ensure supply and avoid a general breakdown (the black-out). These solutions include stopping the consumption of industrialists who are large consumers of electricity or a slight drop in voltage on the distribution network. Finally, localized and temporary cuts can be organized "as a very last resort".
The point today.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 21/11/20, 20:41

https://time-planet.com/fr

Here I am, I am a partner in time planet which has gathered 1 billion euros to find the best inventions and create 100 companies to save the planet. I put 50 euros 8)
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 29/11/20, 08:38

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Christophe wrote:It's interesting but far from the Time for Planet topic, isn't it?

Especially since Eric already has his dedicated subject ...

No, it is the title of the dedicated subject that is reductive!

It should be renamed: "Liquid N2 motor generator in time for the Planet" or more clearly "Liquid N2 motor generator, the solution for the Planet".
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 29/11/20, 08:41

0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 15/01/21, 12:40

The N-TeRK project is currently being evaluated in time for the planet among around forty online projects.
2 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 21/03/21, 13:45

I launched my co-funding campaign
https://ayomi.fr/cofunding/land/3838/
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!