Company: quotes slogans and images that make you think

philosophical debates and companies.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Company: quotes slogans and images that make you think

by gegyx » 31/12/20, 16:11

what to think of our civilization which prefers to eradicate the old ... : roll:
0 x
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by PVresistif » 31/12/20, 18:41

We are in a country where pizzas arrive faster than the police .... (Coluche I think)

See as well : http://osenon.free.fr/11%20Citations/os ... ations.htm
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/01/21, 18:13

In bulk:

“Looking to the future upsets him. »G Bachelard
“It's not doubt, it's certainty that drives you crazy. "[Friedrich Nietzsche.]
“Philosophy teaches us to doubt what seems obvious to us. Propaganda, on the contrary, teaches us to accept for obvious what it would be reasonable to doubt. "[Aldous Huxley.]
“Dare to know. »[Emmanuel Kant] [Emmanuel talks to us about the night rate maybe !!]
“Beware of those cosmopolitans who look deep in their books for homework they don't care to do around them. Such a philosopher loves the Tartars, to be excused from loving his neighbors. »[Jean-Jacques Rousseau.] [Jean -Jacques also talks about politicians who are more interested in the end of the world than our end of the month!]
“The more enlightened a people is, the more difficult its votes are to surprise. Even under the freest Constitution, an ignorant people are slaves. "[Condorcet.]
"If you do not read the newspaper, you are not informed. If you read the newspaper, you are misinformed. [Mark Twain.]
"Men are born ignorant but not stupid. It's education that makes them stupid. [Bertrand Russell.]
"In these times of universal imposture, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. [George Orwell.]
“To those who have nothing, the Fatherland is his only good. »J Jaurès [this was said at the time when there were borders]
"To name things badly is to add to the misfortune of the world" To Camus
“In his desire to eliminate intermediaries, he was looking for a way to go directly from hay to milk without going through the cow. »Alphonse Allais
“Money helps support poverty. »Alphonse Allais
“Mushrooms grow in damp places. This is why they have the form of an umbrella. »Alphonse Allais
“Trust God, but lock your car. "Anonymous
"He who does not know history is condemned to relive it" K Marx
"Insanity is behaving the same way and expecting a different result" To Einstein
“Politics is the art of obtaining money from the rich and votes from the poor, under the pretext of protecting them from each other. »Anonymous, and relevant
“The older the photo, the younger you look. »Anonymous
"Happy are the cracked, for they will let the light pass." »Audiard [see also song Anthem by Léonard Cohen:“ there is a crack in everything, that's how the ligth gets in ”]
“I want to be cremated and I want 10% of my ashes to go to my manager. »Groucho Marx
“It's not by turning your back on things that you face them. »Pierre Dac
“We only lend to the rich, and we are right, because it is difficult for others to repay. »Tristan Bernard
“You should never judge people by their dating: Judas, for example, had good friends. »Verlaine
“Dictatorship is 'shut your mouth', and democracy is 'always talk'. »Woody Allen
"East is East, and West is West, and they will never meet." »R Kipling
“In a well-oiled society, we don't say what we know, we say what is useful to power. "[Noam Chomsky.]
“A people of sheep ends up creating a government of wolves. "[Agatha Christie.]
“Fascism is not the opposite of democracy but its evolution in times of crisis. "[Bertolt Brecht.]
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/01/21, 18:14

Bossuet, Jacques Benigne (1627-1704)
God laughs at men who complain about the consequences while they cherish the causes. [Nuclear power, the precautionary principle]
Health depends more on precautions than on doctors.
The greatest disorder of the mind is to believe things because we want them to be, and not because we have seen that they indeed are.

Adamov, Arthur, (Kislovodsk, Russia 1908-Paris 1970)
Man can only know the law, measure its limits, by going beyond it.

Voltaire (François Marie Arouet, dit) - quotes
Love truth, but pardon error.
He believed that laws were made to aid citizens as much as to intimidate them.
It is fitting that the people be guided and not that they are instructed.
There is no chance; everything is trial, or punishment, or reward, or foresight.
The art of medicine is to distract the sick person while nature heals them.
Work keeps three great evils away from us: boredom, vice and want. [And we are going towards a world without work it seems!]

Epicurus
To be happy is to know how to be satisfied with little. [And especially for energy, the mini will be the best, it is as much less pollution]

Goethe, Johann Wolfgang Von (1749-1832
Whoever does not know foreign languages ​​knows nothing of his own language.

Vauvenargues, Luc de Clapiers, marquis of (1715-1747)
There are more great fortunes than great talents.
Clarity is the good faith of philosophers.
War is not as expensive as servitude.
The hatred of the weak is not so dangerous as their friendship.

Virgil (70-19 BC.
I fear my enemies especially when they give me gifts.
Fortune favors the daring.
Hard work comes to the end of everything.

Clemenceau, Georges,
France is an extremely fertile country: civil servants are planted there and taxes are raised.
For my funeral, I only want the bare essentials, which is me.
The cemeteries are full of irreplaceable people, all of whom have been replaced.
All tolerance eventually becomes an acquired right.

Confucius, in Kongfuzi Chinese (c. 551-479 BC),
Demand a lot from yourself and expect little from others. So you will be spared much trouble.
The worker who wants to do his job well must begin by sharpening his instruments.
The sage gives his main care to the root.

Hannah Arendt
What we have before us is the prospect of a society of workers without work.
The goal of totalitarian education has never been to instill beliefs but to destroy the faculty of forming one.

Nietzsche
Whoever lives by fighting an enemy has an interest in leaving them alive.
What has its price has little value.
And keep yourself from the good and the righteous! They love to crucify those who invent their own virtue, they hate the lonely.
There is always a bit of madness in love. But there is always also a little reason in madness. [He knew what he was talking about]

Coluche
“It's not hard politics as a profession. You are doing five years of law and the rest crooked. "
"I will stop playing politics when politicians stop making us laugh!" "
"I am capable of the best and the worst. But, at worst, I'm the best. "
“I am neither for nor against, quite the contrary. "
“Just because many of them are wrong doesn't mean they're right. "
“Half the politicians are good for nothing. The others are ready for everything. "

Other
“We live in a world where pizzas arrive faster than the police.”
“One lost, 10 found ... it only works for the pounds. "". [Anonymous "feminist"]
“What is a pessimist? A knowledgeable optimist ”- [Russian proverb]
"If you're not happy, turn your ass in the wind. "[Besides, it rhymes!]
“In life, there are no adults, there are no children. The right length for the legs is when the feet are touching the ground. ”
“What is peace? The time interval between two wars. "[La Palice]
“Every French person wishes to benefit from one or more privileges. It's his way of asserting his passion for equality. »Charles De Gaulle
“The French are calves. »Charles De Gaulle [As proof, the 1958 constitution is still in place!]
“I have a boyfriend who had a love marriage. He married a rich woman. He loved money. ”
"I say that women will really be equal to men the day they accept to be bald and find it distinguished."
"At my place, when the pig is killed, everyone laughs!" Except the pig. »Edgar Faure
"Those who can make you believe in nonsense can make you commit atrocities." Anonymous [Falsely attributed to the hermit of Ferney]
“Where there is a will, there is a way. Lenin.
“Freedom is the right to do whatever the laws allow”. Montesquieu [The spirit of the laws]
“The essential is constantly threatened by the insignificant.” R Char
“The river never disavows the source”. Shakespeare (to be applied for research of any form of pollution)
“Life is a journey, not a destination”. Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Etiam Si Omnes, Ego No" Even If All Yes, Me No "Motto of Clermont-Tonnerre and well before word of an apostle who would not have wanted to throw stone with all the others.

source: http://osenon.free.fr/11%20Citations/os ... ations.htm
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/21, 10:22

death.jpg
mort.jpg (38.75 KiB) Viewed 3741 times
0 x
Morgane
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Morgane » 04/02/21, 12:32

Christophe wrote:In bulk:
“It's not hard politics as a profession. You are doing five years of law and the rest crooked. "

One of my favorite quotes : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/02/21, 09:26

Mike Horn plagiarizes Abbé Pierre a bit ("we must not wait for it to be perfect to act")

154281112_10221771307663708_8584218038758337166_n.jpg
154281112_10221771307663708_8584218038758337166_n.jpg (83.73 KB) Viewed times 3547
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/21, 14:02

The form is to be reviewed but I share for the substance:

Amen.jpg
amen.jpg (27.6 KiB) Viewed 3160 times
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 19/05/21, 18:57

Christophe wrote:The form is to be reviewed but I share for the substance:

Amen.jpg

The planet was a "garden" where we spent our time trying to survive, where women gave birth in pain, and where we would die at 30 when we had not been part of the 50 to 70% again- born who would die at birth. Talk about a garden!

The universe has not "offered" anything at all. It costs him nothing, it is the result of the chances of the operation of the laws of physics.

The planet has always been a hostile environment, that of selection, and death in the event of maladjustment. None of the great human ideas, justice, equality, solidarity ... exist in any form in nature. Nature is indifference to your fate, and its watchword, march or die.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 19 / 05 / 21, 18: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 19/05/21, 18:59

Exnihiloest wrote: None of the great human ideas, justice, equality, solidarity ... exist in any form in nature.

False. In order not to change, anthropocentrist knows nothing about nature.
0 x