Recycled toilet paper, my buttocks!

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Recycled toilet paper, my buttocks!

by Ahmed » 21/09/19, 14:59

About labeled forests:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/09/19, 16:03

GuyGadebois wrote:...
When chemical analyzes reveal the presence of this product, there is nothing to support.

Hello,

If all the same, it is the doses. In terms of intoxication everything is a question of dose. I can safely eat one mg of phalloid amanita. Conversely, I can risk my life eating a dozen apricot almonds.
We can detect everything in our body, including arsenic or uranium. When an article says that we have identified pollutants, carcinogens, endocrine disruptors ... in the body of such and such a population without telling us the doses or the thresholds of dangerousness, it has absolutely no relevance.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 23/09/19, 19:11

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:...
When chemical analyzes reveal the presence of this product, there is nothing to support.

Hello,

If all the same, it is the doses. In terms of intoxication everything is a question of dose.

Another follower of Paracelsus who has not updated! Izy, you have a colleague! In the case of endocrine disruptors, it is no longer the dose that makes the poison. It is accepted by all serious toxicologists.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 01/01/21, 18:55

The main use of toilet paper is ... to wipe your buttocks after defecating. Its use is quite recent and several other means have been used before. So we are suffering the repercussions of the global pandemic, we have seen that, all over the world, people are robbing supermarket shelves. One of the most popular foods? Toilet paper. But why ?
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 01/01/21, 21:48

Why ? This is of utmost importance to assholes. : Lol:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/01/21, 22:34

Exnihiloest wrote:Why ? This is of utmost importance to assholes. : Lol:
Self portrait?

This video is the work of a historian well done I think.
In the 60s, the PQ was not yet widespread in the countryside, nor were water toilets. I remember wiping my hair with newspaper as a second function.
It was already a step forward compared to ancient Greece where we used a kind of flat stone in communal latrines.

Today it has become a problem that risks worsening the RC by the consumption of 27000 trees / days according to his statements.
0 x