Cancer also seen by regenerates

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cancer seen by regenerates

by sicetaitsimple » 13/11/20, 20:10

Janic wrote:your lies beyond a defamation that the internet escapes.

Say, comrade, when you write to me about 2 hours ago when your brain has failed to read a perfectly understandable message,
"PS: if not, stop drinking when you write " 8)", followed by "Hips!", don't you have the impression that on the defamation side you're still a champion?

health-pollution-prevention / the-coronavirus-cons-t16359-2020.html
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/11/20, 09:24

Say, comrade, when you write to me about 2 hours ago when your brain has failed to read a perfectly understandable message,
"PS: if not, stop drinking when you write" ", followed by" Hips! ", You don't have the impression that on the defamation side you are still a champion?
You should know the difference between humor (emoticon) and defamation.
Defamation is legal, not sarcastic. Hence the fact that, on the web, anyone can say anything with impunity on condition of anonymity. Me, you, him, others! Unless you, has that never happened to you?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/11/20, 07:54

Oh, oh, it was simple "Unless you, has that never happened to you?" :?
for my age, after reflection (although it does not matter) I do not remember having mentioned it on this site. So there would only remain one other source, polluted by a grumpy man who did not like to have his beliefs touched; you? 8)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 15/11/20, 10:30

Janic wrote: So there would only remain one other source, polluted by a grumpy man who did not like to have his beliefs touched; you?

Sorry?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/11/20, 11:17

Janic wrote:
So there would only remain one other source, polluted by a grumpy man who did not like to have his beliefs touched; you?
Sorry?
it's just a question because where would you have sinned that I would have such or such age? I don't remember having said anything about it right here! Butthe subject is not there because no matter what my real age is!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 15/11/20, 11:47

No need to shout, I'm not deaf.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/11/20, 11:49

sicetaitsimple wrote:No need to shout, I'm not deaf.

he's hungry for carrot juice, that's why.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/11/20, 17:22

sicetaitsimple wrote:
No need to shout, I'm not deaf.
It is not for the deaf, but for the visually impaired! :?
he's hungry for carrot juice, that's why.
except I don't like carrot juice! mea culpas! On the other hand, carrots in other forms, I am fond of them! Normal being a vegan without liking vegetables and fruits is like being a carnivore without loving meat! On the other hand I do not see what could fill your lack of intelligence! No really not! :?
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 10/12/20, 18:52

Janic wrote:

New video from casasnovas
debunk the debunkers
This video explores through the menu, the manipulations of debunkers and in particular the extractor, very informative because many people are the one-sided victims.

What manipulator this Casasnovas:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/12/20, 06:27

pedro
What manipulator this Casasnovas:
what manipulator the author of this video!
No plant can and can replace breast milk, that's all! But neither can breast milk be replaced by the milk of another mammal, both the composition of some (plants) and others ( animal milk) cannot substitute for mother's milk.
So knowing that neither are suitable: what do we do then?
0 x