Join the PBS: the party of common sense

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Leydorn
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Leydorn » 17/08/14, 15:20

Christophe wrote:OK!

The question is not to save the earth or planet, it will get out ... but our lifestyles and biodiversity! Because there are chances that we are starting a Nieme mass extinction now!

Obviously to say that we must "save the earth" is more correct politically and psychologically than "we must save our ways of life ..."

It's a bit like saying: "they died for their homeland" instead of "they killed for their homeland"

For PBS, it does not pose a problem if? You may even find members here!

Here is a topic that talks about the evolution of the Earth on a large scale: https://www.econologie.com/forums/extinction ... 10297.html

I mostly advertised it on a Facebook page and account, on the Internet, and on Twitter and Google+, the ideal is that we be more members (membership is free and not committed to nothing other than to behave with common sense, to respect freedom, fairness and truth) so that the clan and classic parties lose their grip on political life, already, most of the French elected representatives are apolitical, so it's okay, the problem is that they remain alone, because I have not yet managed to contact them all.
0 x
Leydorn
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Leydorn » 17/08/14, 15:21

Besides, for the members who have joined, for the moment in Europe, Asia, Africa and America, the only thing that changes is that we consult each other more and that there are more and more people of common sense who claim it and try to make the world go in the right direction, that of the future in realism, but we are still only a few hundred, so far from being enough!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/08/14, 18:06

You interest me Leydorn ... uh ... how do we do for the "next"? :|
0 x
Leydorn
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Leydorn » 18/08/14, 21:55

Nothing could be simpler, we engage on common sense subjects, on which there is consensus, for an example of the season and perhaps "econological", summer time, many people want to keep it all. the year and thus avoid the change of time: by launching a European initiative, the European Commission will respond to it, seven different European nationalities are required at the start: http://ec.europa.eu/citizens-initiative ... /committee

this is just an example, the easier and easier it is, and it shows that the political parties, no longer credible, are out of date, that change is to act in the company and organize it directly yourself, without a representative.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/08/14, 23:09

Winter time still saves a lot of energy ...

We have discussed it a lot here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/changement ... t3355.html

Where can you talk about your idea of ​​initiative (but please argue it)?

Otherwise a debate is underway here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/certaines- ... 13378.html
0 x
Leydorn
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Leydorn » 19/08/14, 08:23

If you want, just that daylight saving time has been set up, adding an hour on the last Sunday in March, winter time was normal time until 'in the 1970s.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/14, 10:28

Summer time makes longer aperitifs on summer evenings! : Cheesy:
0 x
Leydorn
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Leydorn » 19/08/14, 11:13

And humans seem to prefer that to winter time (night at 18 p.m., after school).

And to prefer to keep the same time all year round.

No ?
0 x
Christophe

Re: Join PBS: the party of common sense

by Christophe » 12/11/20, 13:15

Here is the idea of ​​"GOOD SENSE" was taken up recently ... but not necessarily wisely ... :?

Again this forum shows its pioneering role! : Cheesy:
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Join PBS: the party of common sense

by pedrodelavega » 12/11/20, 14:16

1 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"