Avian influenza and other pandemics of the future?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 15/01/07, 23:21

Well done Targol !!! : Lol:........I would say even more EXCELLENT
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/01/07, 23:37

Yep!!
A new Tshirt slogan? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 16/01/07, 09:18

Thank you, thank you, it's too much, you will make me blush : Oops: : Mrgreen:

Otherwise, Christophe, for the T-Shirt, it's up to you, but I'm afraid the theme will go out of fashion a bit. In a while, "they" should find another scarecrow. “They” manage to change it from time to time just to revive curiosity a little.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 16/01/07, 10:34

They give us a layer. In Japan this time
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 25/04/09, 22:14

:?
If that were true, at the gathering points of migratory birds, we should see hundreds of corpses, right?

I have held the same reasoning for some time ...
Not seen big disasters ... weird :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/04/09, 22:31

Uh don't speak too fast LeJuste, the virus has just mutated and has become contagious from man to man apparently all this "thanks" to a Mexican pig ... which was contaminated by several viruses:

swine flu
avian flu
human flu

what allowed the mutation ... well that's what they told the news this evening ...

I remind you that before it was absolutely necessary to be in contact with poultry ...

In short if it is not quickly mastered, it smells of pandemic ... especially for those who travel ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 26/04/09, 11:39

I'm not talking about "zoizo man" disease relationship : Cheesy: ,
I say it's weird that there hasn't been massive destruction of migratory birds ... : Shock:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/04/09, 12:15

Ah ok ... well there isn't a journalist's camera behind every migrating bird you know ... for example there may have been deaths at sea and no one will ever know ...

Speaking of migratory birds, a few weeks ago a "squadron of cranes" (about twenty birds but don't ask me what type of crane) passed over the house and made 7 or 8 "circles" of 20 m in diameter for some reason.

It was very impressive with the extra "noise"!
0 x
Christophe

Re: Avian influenza and other pandemics

by Christophe » 05/11/20, 12:29

No jealousy among palmipeds, they also have their covid !!

But what a shit year ....

Avian flu: France on alert in 45 departments

Half of the French departments have been placed at “high risk” for avian flu. The number of influenza cases identified in the Netherlands and Germany has suddenly increased, raising fears of a new wave of contamination of poultry farms and in particular of palmipeds with foie gras in France. This virus had forced farmers to mass slaughter of birds in 2016 and 2017 and caused enormous economic losses.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Avian influenza and other pandemics

by Christophe » 12/01/21, 07:41

https://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/socie ... 42365.html

We don't talk much about it ... H5N8 causes damage ... in palmipeds ... in the midst of the sars cov2 pandemic ...

"We are completely overwhelmed": how the bird flu epidemic escaped us

Since early December, nearly 200 outbreaks of H5N8 virus contamination have been confirmed in France, and more than 650 ducks have been slaughtered. Could we have avoided such a catastrophe? Investigation.

I know if biologically a combination is possible but it would be desirable that the 2 viruses do not cross too much ...
0 x