Optimum temperature of the vegetable oil?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
jo0987
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Optimum temperature of the vegetable oil?

by jo0987 » 21/01/07, 20:24

I read several relevant information on this site about the conversion of diesel engine to vegetable oil recovered.

In order to optimize the quality of the oil, apart from the filtration, he says that the oil has been heated so that it has better viscosity.

I would like to know the ideal temperature that I should keep inside my tank.

Thank you for any information regarding this topic
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/07, 20:35

Please stop the "?????????????" in your subjects ...
I must go back after you every time ...

Pay a little attention to your orho graffiti oci ... Thank you!

For your question will see the: https://www.econologie.com/combien-dans- ... -2765.html
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/01/07, 20:53

response from a belgian :( what I am)

Ben in the deep fryer, must not exceed 180 ° C, otherwise carcinogenic compounds are formed once!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 21/01/07, 21:04

Hello

in the tank you do not care as long as it is not frozen.

It depends on what you put, a shit palm asks 40 50 not to slaughter your booster pump, with peanut 10 ° suffice.

in PU input try to have 40 ° 75 ° mini is better.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Other

by Other » 21/01/07, 22:26

Hello,
oil, before decanting it if it contains medium emulsion water, I heat it, if you can measure it has difficulty reaching 100c tand what petille when it does not sting its temperature part to go up to 105 you stop heating and you let it rest for a week or more if you are not in a hurry, at a room temperature above 20c, you withdraw it and filter it.
the bottom you can leave it still deposited in another recipian but often you harvest a few liters that is not worth the painne.
If you walk in your tank you make your mixture you brew and in the resevoir with mixtures normally it does not freeze unless it is cold and following the% diesel / oil
if you walk in 100% some oil shakes more than other palm oil (rare here) peanut oil has 5c it becomes butter
the rapeseed remains rather fluid, in principle as the ZAC say it is necessary that is pumpable to circulate in the conduits of the reevoir to the heater.
For the motor, and the passage in the filter it is necessary to warm it with the water of the engine is 80c according to the size of the heater and consomation it is tainted between 70 and 85c. (in slow motion city)
before you go in there go do a tricks in the oily
there are nevertheless small precautions to take if you do not want long-term problems.
We can also inform you here we are some one on the forum who uses oil ..
Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/07, 22:34

It seems to me that in this report there are curves: viscosity as a function of T ° ...
https://www.econologie.com/hvp-rapport-d ... -3043.html

It depends on the oil used ... For cooking oil (very mixed) as well say it's a bit of pifometre ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 22/01/07, 02:52

Le forum Oliomobile.com can also bring you answers.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."