Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 21/10/20, 12:43

izentrop wrote:You quickly go from "reassuring" theses to "alarmist" theses

These words are in your nutty delirium to want to categorize everything, it suits you, it must reassure you somewhere to put people in boxes.

I wore a mask when everyone didn't care.

I put on a mask and gloves to tinker if necessary.
I make slow movements on construction sites

You should do a bit of anthropology and you would learn why primitive peoples have slow movements and movements.

On a motorbike it's a helmet of course, but always gloves, ALWAYS back protector, jacket, shell pants, ALWAYS boots.

If in the spring we gave the case fatality rate which was high you said it was low and we passed for I don't know what and now in the fall if you give the case fatality rate which is low or even very low it is still not good and we pass for I do not know what.

Hey oh you know what will have to tune your violins the ziggs there because the weathervanes are you, there is something wrong with you
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/10/20, 12:49

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
izentrop wrote:You quickly go from "reassuring" theses to "alarmist" theses
Weathercock it's you, there's something wrong with you

That's the first name! Image Image
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 21/10/20, 13:33

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:If in the spring we gave the case fatality rate which was high you said it was low and we passed for I don't know what and now in the fall if you give the case fatality rate which is low or even very low it is still not good and we pass for I do not know what.

there is a little misunderstanding obviously there, I think that izentrop like others (pedro, me, and all those who suffer the daily wrath of those who have never been screwed to understand the definition of a case fatality rate ) have always said that the real case fatality rate was low (less than 1%), that it has actually rather dropped now thanks to the improvement of care techniques and the use of molecules with a certain effectiveness ( (including dexamethasone, but not HCQ) There is nothing currently contradicting this.

But less than 1% multiplied by tens of millions of potential patients, that still makes tens or even hundreds of thousands of potential deaths, and the rapid spread of the virus leads to the total saturation of health services, even with a "low" case fatality rate.
2 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/10/20, 13:43

ABC2019 wrote:and the rapid spread of the virus leads to the total saturation of health services, even with a "low" case fatality rate.

Rate which will inevitably increase with saturation ... therefore with the lack of access to quality care ...

In this regard, no one has yet found a relevant answer to my question on the official French stats (from 2 days ago but it is certainly valid with the news): why with 118 exits (dead or alive) of sheaves, we counted 146 deaths in hospitals ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 21/10/20, 14:21

ABC2019 wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:If in the spring we gave the case fatality rate which was high you said it was low and we passed for I don't know what and now in the fall if you give the case fatality rate which is low or even very low it is still not good and we pass for I do not know what.

there is a little misunderstanding obviously there, I think that izentrop like others (pedro, me, and all those who suffer the daily wrath of those who have never been screwed to understand the definition of a case fatality rate ) have always said that the real case fatality rate was low (less than 1%), that it has actually rather dropped now thanks to the improvement of care techniques and the use of molecules with a certain effectiveness ( (including dexamethasone, but not HCQ) There is nothing currently contradicting this.

But less than 1% multiplied by tens of millions of potential patients, that still makes tens or even hundreds of thousands of potential deaths, and the rapid spread of the virus leads to the total saturation of health services, even with a "low" case fatality rate.

So what?
C'est evident
But I'm not talking about that
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/10/20, 15:46

Rapid tests: reliable results in fifteen minutes!

Rapid tests have a very good sensitivity to detect people positive for the new coronavirus, especially the most contagious. This is what the preliminary results of the RaDiCo study conducted by Unisanté in Lausanne, in partnership with the Institute of Microbiology of the CHUV and the Vidy Med group, reveal.

https://www.lfm.ch/actualite/vaud/tests ... e-minutes/

Tests as “reliable” as PCR tests for the most contagious positive people, according to RTS-TV : Arrowd:
Rapid coronavirus tests should yield results in 15 minutes
RTS source https://www.rts.ch/play/tv/19h30/video/ ... o:11692542
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/10/20, 16:05

obamot wrote:the data did not come from them for the whole of France, yet another lame comment.
No, but they selected those who went in their direction and that's easy and contrary to scientific ethics:

Toubiana, hand in the bag:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 21/10/20, 16:14

izentrop wrote:
obamot wrote:the data did not come from them for the whole of France, yet another lame comment.
No, but they selected those who went in their direction and that's easy and contrary to scientific ethics:

Toubiana, hand in the bag:

Super well seen.
Contaminations have increased since ... THE DECONFINEMENT

So YOU WOULD NOT HAVE TO DECONFINE

And those who tell me the opposite will be treated with the supreme insult of reassurance
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/10/20, 16:50

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:So YOU WOULD NOT HAVE TO DECONFINE

And those who tell me the opposite will be treated with the supreme insult of reassurance
This is the alarmist version. : Mrgreen:

In between there is the improvement of the Tester-Tracer-Isoler, which is poorly managed in France.

With rapid testing, the game should change and not require re-containment https://www.ladepeche.fr/2020/10/16/cov ... 143957.php
Infectious diseases have spent the summer repeating it: a new confinement would be an admission of failure. From this point of view, the announcement of a curfew points to the ineffectiveness of the government strategy to control the epidemic, the test-trace-isolate triptych. And, in fact, less than 30% of new cases were previously identified as risky contacts, a sign that the majority of transmissions continue to escape us. How could it be otherwise, when there is almost three days between the onset of symptoms and the performance of a test, to which is added the delay in rendering the result? "To break the chains of transmission, it would be necessary to isolate very quickly the infected people and especially their contacts. Everything is still far too long", regrets Professor Renaud Piarroux, epidemiologist at the Public Assistance - Hospitals of Paris (AP-HP) (1). https://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/socie ... 36600.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/10/20, 17:40

Thank you “prof” IzenTropLoL STILL A SOPHISM, blame it on for slowing down tests on weekends to overwhelm someone (who was unaware of it), that's for sure a high profile “intellectual"And"ethiqia"

izentrop wrote:they selected those who went in their direction and that's easy and contrary to scientific ethics:
Do you have an ethics? With the baseness that you had before. You who denied the sacrifice of the Chernobyl liquidators. Image

Expert in biased remarks, fallacious posts (like the one you publish here) and various supports in the spheres of conflicts of interest.
Lies about Glyphosate and so on. Ethics you? Image

And where is your proof?
Because it's easy to check, everything is in the IHU videos https://www.youtube.com/user/ifr48/videos
Here are the last ones (I'm not a fan but when faced with a liar, everyone should be able to check for themselves):

0 x