Woke and dictatorship of minorities and neo totalitarianism under the guise of anti racism (scary)

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Re: Neo totalitarianism under the cover of anti-racism (frightening)

by Christophe » 28/08/20, 18:42

This one made me my day ... well my late afternoon ...

montenegro.jpg
montenegro.jpg (82.38 KiB) Viewed 1729 times

The worst is, that at the rate where things are going there, it is possible that it will happen one day.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/08/20, 10:52

Nice that:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/20, 16:26

The front page of Le Vif / L'Express of the day ...

You have to believe that some like to eat shit ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

leVif.jpg
leVif.jpg (160.55 KiB) Viewed 1618 times
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/20, 18:02

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/10/20, 20:38

Here is the Sharia coming slowly but very surely in France

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/10/20, 16:16

And it is an Algerian who says it:

Will his head also "fall"? : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/10/20, 20:20

Following recent events, I did some research and apparently, in 2020 in Ile de France, more than 70% of births would not be of European origin but it is forbidden to say so ... so some then did not pass the screening for sickle cell anemia (newborns of EU origin not being screened) ... itself now prohibited from communicating: https://www.liberation.fr/checknews/201 ... me_1676491

An old statistic read this:

evolution-screening-rate.jpg
evolution-rate-depistage.jpg (116.72 KiB) Viewed 1325 times

https://www.polemia.com/en-2025-la-moit ... uropeenne/

I'm not on the extreme right, far from it, but I think we should stop messing around (justice, culture, media ... there is already a lot of ethnic inequality ...) ... Some people don't want to no good for France ... now that we are being beheaded in the street ... : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

The world talked about it in 2014: https://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/ar ... 55770.html
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 19/10/20, 09:06

I'm not extreme right either ... (it's tafioles : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: ) Saturday morning two hours of queue for a PCR test .... In the line 30mn behind me ... A black and his son ... Both without masks the kid of rudeness and indicipline. .. In short, they screwed up their shit ... And they passed ... 30mn in front of me .... There are times when I understand those who are going to put on rango and fatigues and will make ratonnades in the neighborhoods ...

And for births ... For two weeks I have been driving a kid on crutches to school ... College P de Comines in Tours ... Easier to count whites than colored ones ... exit you would think yourself in Bamako ... Take the class photo in B&W and you're sure to recognize your kids right away (if he's not black)
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/10/20, 11:24

Dirty racist !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Obviously nobody dared to tell them anything ... neither about the absence of a mask nor about passing in the line (???) ... Well yes that would have been classified as "racism" ... .pov France ... There's no denying SOS racism has done a "good" job ...

But Macro, knowing your courage and your big mouth ... even you didn't say anything ???

The other time a granny (very French by stock) passed without gene without explanation in front of the outside line at the post office ... I opened it (contrary to the 5 or 6 other people who were waiting with me) I said "Uh Madam please the line starts there" ... As an answer I had a: "I am disabled I have the right to pass in front" ...

The handicap was obviously not visible ... I left pissed ...

For births, when I was at La Villette in 2018: there was simply no no white people in the groups of day centers, the majority of blacks, some Arabs and Chinese ... well, this can be explained by the location of the center in question ... but it is still troubling ... sorry disturbing : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 19/10/20, 12:10

I let piss .... I'm sick ... I was standing outside in 5 degrees with 39 fever ... In my opinion a big rhino or bronchitis .. But in doubt and as I do not I couldn't find an appointment with a doctor ... Covid screening ... Anyway, I would have had the right ... My main concern was to keep my colleagues in the queue at a good distance from me ... Because despite my repeated coughing fits ... My neighbors in misfortune must have felt my warmth and had a tendency to get closer to me .. For the Black ... A young woman near me ... Yet the kind rather babos with Dread lock and sappee à la Manu chao ... To say ... 150 white 2 blacks ... It's the 2 that piss off the 148 others ....
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...