Ponast KP11 boiler, screw locked

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
stephane c
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Ponast PK11 boiler, screw blocked

by stephane c » 16/09/20, 22:51

OK I am near Lamballe if you need I will give you the coordinates in private
1 x
Marombzh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Marombzh » 08/10/20, 21:48

stephane ca writes:hello, Arnaudbzh you are from which region?
I ended up calling a box in Belgium very well received, which found me someone in Brittany who works for

Call for help ! I am looking for a reliable company where to buy motherboard for k11 ponast boiler. I heard about Belgium and Brittany without knowing the names of the companies or competent people.
Message from the boiler: screw 2 blocked cpt the screws are working. We have changed the control board and the fan, but it still does not work. Winter is coming, 3 young children and no alternative heating apart from the toasts, so thank you for your feedback ...
0 x
Marombzh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Marombzh » 08/10/20, 21:52

stephane ca writes:OK I am near Lamballe if you need I will give you the coordinates in private

Yes I want the coordinates thank you
0 x
Marombzh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Marombzh » 09/10/20, 09:49

stephane ca writes:OK I am near Lamballe if you need I will give you the coordinates in private

Can you give me the contact details in private? Thank you
0 x
elcbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by elcbzh » 25/11/20, 23:07

Marombzh wrote:

Can you give me the contact details in private? Thank you

Hello everybody

I too am desperately looking for a contact in 22 on Lannion / Guingamp and surroundings to repair our Ponast KP11, broken down for 2 years, at the dawn of a third winter to be heated with convectors. Many heating engineers have passed by and have made various attempts at repairs, parts have been changed (resistors, electronic card, flexible ...), maintenance well done. But nothing helps. It's a hassle, we despair. It is a very good boiler and it is in very good condition but a small detail escapes us and it is not our job. It is played out in a small detail for sure.

Recently it showed screw 1 blocked (which we have unblocked several times and re-cleaned). Then she put in superheating stop> 95 ° (surprising because the water temperature was well set to 60 ° which is common), following a cleaning it has not displayed this message since. Today it starts up and works for two or three hours (which it hasn't done for a long time), but after about 3 hours it starts to smoke everywhere.

Obviously the smoke goes the opposite way, it comes out of the hopper and the hose between the screws, as if the smoke could not flow in the right direction or to be evacuated (whereas for a few hours, yes! And before for a few years , if !). So smoky room and we shut down the boiler before it becomes dangerous. Second similar test but we dare not touch it anymore. The last two heating engineers speak of an insufficient draft, but it has operated for several years without any draft problems. Our chimney flue is not very high (admittedly not above the party), but it worked great before and we even added an extractor / vacuum to the end.

We wonder about a possible bad electronic parameterization.
While browsing the internet I could see discussions about various and varied settings: heating / power curves? Temperatures? Screw speed relative to each other? Fan? (Ours is in good condition and runs, but does it run properly?) The repairers who came to work on our boiler did not address these questions and do not seem to want to look into them.

So if you've had a similar experience (and I've read a few about it forum and others) and that you have a contact in Brittany who travels in my area, I am a taker (because QualiBreizh no longer travels in this area). The heating engineer who comes to my house these days inspires me confidence, I find him connoisseur, professional and dedicated, especially about pellet / pellet boilers. However, I am convinced that it is easy to play and that we need an expert in ponast or even in KP models, familiar with the above-mentioned settings and electronic adjustments to solve our problem.

Thank you very much for the help you can give me. : Cry:

I allow myself to make this little cry for help in another subject which is similar to this one with other authors if the moderators allow me,
Kenavo
0 x
ponast and melein approved heating engineer
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Ponast KP11 boiler, screw blocked

by ponast and melein approved heating engineer » 28/04/21, 22:35

Hi,

My name is Yvan, I have been a heating plumber by trade for more than 15 years, I just moved a year ago in the Côtes d'Armor. I recovered a number of boilers from the Ponast and Melen brand. I would like to devote myself entirely to the maintenance and repair of your pellet boilers. I leave you my telephone number: 06.80.28.40.09. If you need any information, I remain at your disposal. I travel in the Côtes d'Armor and Finistère. If you have several people in the same cities it was fraudulent that they could be grouped together to avoid paying higher travel costs.

At your service
LYPC
4 Rue Neuve
22310 Plestin-les-Greves
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/08/21, 16:44

DOUDOU22

You must click on "answer" at the bottom of the page

currently, you send reports to moderation thinking to answer

and your messages are not read by forumers.

Regards,

Remundo
1 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 02/08/21, 18:46

Hello if you have problems with your boiler come and see me! Cordially
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/08/21, 19:54

Doudou22 wrote:Hello if you have problems with your boiler come and see me! Cordially

Great, I'm coming!
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 04/08/21, 08:56

sav ponast on Facebook cordially
0 x