Attitude towards "Slow fashion" applications

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
khalidsmh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Attitude towards "Slow fashion" applications

by khalidsmh » 01/10/20, 15:28

Hello everyone, I would ask you to give me a few minutes to answer this questionnaire which deals with the attitude towards "slow fashion" applications, the results remain anonymous and for academic purposes, I am counting on your help and thank you in advance

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... _wSR32CFRw
0 x
Christophe

Re: Attitude towards "Slow fashion" apps

by Christophe » 01/10/20, 15:30

Always the same method ... I am a student, for academic purposes and we never have the results.

A market study is charged, at the very least, 5000 € ... a minimum of honesty does not hurt ...

You could be a little more ... inventive in your spamming methods ... Isn't that what you are taught in marketing? : Mrgreen:
0 x
khalidsmh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by khalidsmh » 01/10/20, 15:37

serious 5000th I am CEO Procter, in addition you know my intention and what are the objectives of the study, you have decided everything and you make me a liar and not honest without having the slightest proof that's what you got learned in Marketing, bizzare !!!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/10/20, 15:46

Besides, are you mean? : Mrgreen:

No proof, of the feeling ... you are so predictable ...

Never studied marketing myself : Cheesy:

I didn't even click on the link : Mrgreen: but the bottom line, "slow fashion" seems interesting to me ... if it is not a Ninth attempt at Greenwashing? There we can discuss it ...
0 x
khalidsmh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by khalidsmh » 01/10/20, 15:54

Not at all, it's just a good word to encourage don't hurt or if not at least not to discourage. In addition if you consult the questionnaire you will see that it does not concern any brand and general questions.

Feelings hhh you just have to take my name on the questionnaire, paste on google click enter and you will have my simple activity no 8)

For the sharing of the results I ask the email for the respondents who wish to have a feedback of course
0 x