Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by phil59 » 08/09/20, 19:19

Today at noon my wife sends me a message.

Where she works, in a primary school, a teacher has been bedridden, high fever, all, etc., since last night.

Suspicion of .... COVID ....

The person will be tested tomorrow. Result Thursday.

There is no fire ....

We put a bunch of rules in place, and, well, there is no fire ... so let it be.

I don't understand / no longer ....
Y'a, isn't there?

We force you to put on a mask, and in case of pb? Well, wait, let the people mix.

Addition by Christophe, 26/12/21, a fundamental video on vaccination, and in particular that of children which would be completely counterproductive according to Geert Vanden Bossche, Belgian virologist (certainly more competent or maybe a little less rotten than the others that we see on French TV sets ... who only have the vaccine in their mouths like non pandemic exit solution)

1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: My wife works in a school ... covid?

by Macro » 09/09/20, 09:56

Yesterday my son sent home as a contact case after symptomatic corona case last week in his class ...

Appointment for him yesterday afternoon for a pcr test appointment obtained this morning 11:30 am ....

I warned my emloyeur zou you go straight home and you get tested ... But I am not in contact ... Appointment for a test .... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: December 7th ... 2months ... Well they are not the day before to eliminate them the clusters : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/09/20, 10:58

This is the problem of the generalization of "procedures" in medical matters (but it should not be rife in this area). This systematization has advantages, but its main disadvantage is that it avoids thinking ... Doctors would be well advised to be wary of it, because it is the door open to a medicine invested by AI (procedures, this is the dream mode of operation for computers ...).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/09/20, 11:18

Macro wrote:Yesterday my son sent home as a contact case after symptomatic corona case last week in his class ...

Appointment for him yesterday afternoon for a pcr test appointment obtained this morning 11:30 am ....

I warned my emloyeur zou you go straight home and you get tested ... But I am not in contact ... Appointment for a test .... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: December 7th ... 2months ... Well they are not the day before to eliminate them the clusters : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

unless your son tests positive ... : Wink:
frankly it is not so obvious, if we test all the contacts of the contacts of the contacts we encumber the system for nothing, and if we wait too long we risk having secondary contaminations that we could have avoided ... obviously we fumble between the need to test and limited means, but hey we are starting to get used to it.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/09/20, 13:51

Response times for my son ... 6 to 7 days ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 09/09/20, 13:52

Macro wrote:... Appointment for a test .... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: December 7th ... 2months ... Well they are not the day before to eliminate them the clusters : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
as the virus is only detectable for 2 weeks, a serological test should be taken. sante-pollution-prevention/comprendre-le-test-serologique-covid-19-sars-cov2-t16502-10.html#p410415
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/20, 14:55

Macro wrote:Appointment for a test .... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: December 7th ... 2months ... Well they are not the day before to eliminate them the clusters : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

In 2 months is it a joke? Even if you have it today, you won't have anything on a PCR test in 2 months ... see this curve that I posted yesterday: sante-pollution-prevention/comprendre-le-test-serologique-covid-19-sars-cov2-t16502-10.html#p410415

A new tactic to minimize the pandemic ???

Edit: oops forgiveness duplicate with izy ...
0 x
Nico37
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nico37 » 09/09/20, 22:16

New @ phil59 :?:
In my department there are 30 free test centers and the challenge is to sustainably exceed 10k tests / week ... or 3% of the population per fortnight : roll:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 10/09/20, 13:01

No, still no news ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 10/09/20, 21:28

Still no news, so I think it's a false alarm ...

To be continued.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "