The post-Coronavirus world

philosophical debates and companies.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: After Coronavirus

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 08/08/20, 01:25

In my village they had the good taste not to remove the hygiaphone at the Post Office ....

On the other hand, Crédit Agricole is transforming its branch in the neighboring town to create a kind of bar where all customers will drop off their "germs" ... Image instead of keeping the offices closed, much more conducive to social distancing than banking zinc: bad timing.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/20, 16:54

It is not false...

corona.jpg
corona.jpg (138.51 KiB) Viewed 1717 times
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 11/08/20, 22:37

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:In my village they had the good taste not to remove the hygiaphone at the Post Office ....

On the other hand, Crédit Agricole is transforming its branch in the neighboring town to create a kind of bar where all customers will drop off their "germs" ... Image instead of keeping the offices closed, much more conducive to social distancing than banking zinc: bad timing.

In mine ... The post office has disappeared for 10 years and the potato credit has completely closed the agency under the pretext of coronavirus ... But I think more to save money ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/20, 23:54

Macro wrote:But I think more to save money ...

Talk about Charles ... banks haven't gotten richer so quickly in a few months for decades !!

The money that we will no longer burn at the restaurant or booze in the bistro ... it stays in the bank and it benefits who in your opinion?

Prepare for war ... for wars ... : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/08/20, 00:25

Christophe wrote:Prepare for war ... for wars ... : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

This is not wrong, it will be a collateral effect ... Unless ... just a hypothesis not conspi but on observable facts ... covid-19 has (become) a global strategy to “take back control ”And increase control over populations in the process of too rapid emancipation (because they threaten the established power) - green wave, development of collective consciousness more than ever before, growing fed-up with the speculative and banking world, etc. .. - (whether the dissemination has been deliberate or not, we are witnessing a tightening of the screws which, in my opinion, exceeds the need to face and protect against the virus).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/08/20, 00:38

If you don't call it conspi ... then what is conspi ???

Level facts I remain on the financial indicators which indicated or predicted the worst economic crash in the history to come ... from the beginning of 2019 ... in September 2019 here on this forum...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 12/08/20, 01:42

Christophe wrote:
Macro wrote:But I think more to save money ...

Talk about Charles ... banks haven't gotten richer so quickly in a few months for decades !!

The money that we will no longer burn at the restaurant or booze in the bistro ... it stays in the bank and it benefits who in your opinion?

Prepare for war ... for wars ... : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

You know very well that money no longer pays and even that the rates border on the negative.

On the other hand, this money which sleeps on the accounts allows the banks to finance us / you without borrowing on the market.

For them it is therefore more of a "more to gain" than a rate gain.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/08/20, 02:50

Christophe wrote:If you don't call it conspi ... then what is conspi ???

Level facts I remain on the financial indicators which indicated or predicted the worst economic crash in the history to come ... from the beginning of 2019 ... in September 2019 here on this forum...

One of two things, or the situation is as it has been described to us, or it is not! Do you want the answer?

All this controversy around HCQ-AZ hides much more serious facts ... And there is no possibility of debate since the trolls constantly prevent these at all costs, by creating a diversion. The forum is therefore sealed at the base and has hardly changed for years (go understand ...) My questions on this subject have hardly found an echo, I am regularly pointed out, or even questioned for trivial matters, as the merry-go-round continues, Anyway ... let's go over the details ...

I'm very happy that Putin has gone all out to develop an effective vaccine - despite the morons in the pharmas that let the rumors spread that “Sputnik V” has not been developed in earnest (and blah-blah-blah ... let's talk seriousness of the pharmas themselves, lol) if the Russians have always been at the top of biological weapons, they are necessarily at the top of countermeasures .... The fact is that nobody saw the Russians coming is enough symptomatic of severity. Because if they decided around January 20 to develop a vaccine, it was because they suspected something was up or was going to happen like this (and they had suspected it for decades. .. the USA has been trying for a long time to develop a whole spectrum of paranoia around virus cases, they have already had their road blocked by the WHO (avian flu) ...

The question is “why”, would you give the answer here?
The USA did not have their 3rd World War, which could have allowed them to pay off their colossal sovereign debt (a law would allow them ...) China having avoided the worst with North Korea, and Russia in Middle East by supporting Syria.
Would they then have had the idea of: spread a virus to put the planet in a situation of near world war (biological?) The question needs to be asked.

Despite that, I try to remain objective without sinking into conspiracies ... is it wrong?
0 x
Nico37
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nico37 » 16/08/20, 12:41

https://lemondeapres.org/c/image_revolt ... _328110168

Revolt Camp 'from August 24 to 28, 2020

Hello all,

As we announced during the last local Relay meetings, the Révolte Camp 'will welcome the World After from August 24 to 28, 2020. This will be the opportunity to meet us in REAL! The principle is to spend activist holidays: on the program of debates in workshops and plenary sessions to rethink the world and change it concretely, animations, a concert by HK and various guests, all with a practical implementation self-management. Here is the link to register: revoltecamp.fr/fr. We benefit from a reduction that you can claim by entering the promo code MONDAPRES which is requested of you just before payment. To know the exact location: revoltecamp.fr/fr/acces. We hope to see you there!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/08/20, 13:07

Nico37 wrote:https://lemondeapres.org/c/image_revolte_camp_du_24_au_28_aout_2020_328110168

Revolt Camp 'from August 24 to 28, 2020

Hello all,

As we announced during the last local Relay meetings, the Révolte Camp 'will welcome the World After from August 24 to 28, 2020. This will be the opportunity to meet us in REAL! The principle is to spend activist holidays: on the program of debates in workshops and plenary sessions to rethink the world and change it concretely, animations, a concert by HK and various guests, all with a practical implementation self-management. Here is the link to register: revoltecamp.fr/fr. We benefit from a reduction that you can claim by entering the promo code MONDAPRES which is requested of you just before payment. To know the exact location: revoltecamp.fr/fr/acces. We hope to see you there!

To put in the CONS of the coronavirus rather than the world after? : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

health-pollution-prevention / the-cons-of-coronavirus-t16359.html

OR should it be called Covid'Camp? : Mrgreen:
0 x