Woke and dictatorship of minorities and neo totalitarianism under the guise of anti racism (scary)

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Re: Neo totalitarianism under the cover of anti-racism (frightening)

by Christophe » 20/07/20, 16:49

Ah well if it's 2016, there are still some crazy advertisers then !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Joking aside, I think he's an anti-feminist Mea Culpa ...

So it's not a feminist ad ... well it's true that it doesn't help much to put 1 Tshirt in the machine !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I don't know much about Indian culture, I don't really know how to take it. In my opinion it's humorous ... : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 20/07/20, 17:06

Christophe wrote:I don't know much about Indian culture, I don't really know how to take it. In my opinion it's humorous ... : Cheesy:

Oh no, it's not kidding with that, over there. It's just marketing for the use of bobonne who will feel considered by her brand of laundry if not by her husband.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/07/20, 17:28

Bin no since he helps :)

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 20/07/20, 17:51

Christophe wrote:Bin no since he helps :)

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

In the ad, it's the girl's grandfather who understands, writes to his daughter and then helps his own wife. The other acorn continues to "pretend" to watch TV while scratching his c ... on the sofa. Advertising is well done, skilfully shot and can help raise awareness, but it is the sale that counts above all, marketing requires. But I'm not teaching you anything. : Cheesy:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/07/20, 18:45

You're right, well finally I find it misand the ad!

Breaking millennia of sexist traditions is misandry !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

ps: do women vote in India?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/07/20, 04:25

On the other side we have this: https://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/ ... _3224.html

"Team Patriote", plunged into online hatred
“Le Monde” was able to access the private discussions of a group of nationalists on Telegram messaging for a month, between obsession for weapons, conspiracy and fantasies about a “racial war”.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/08/20, 12:40

Yesterday in Blankenberge ... the sun is beating hard on the Belgian beaches since obviously there are only tanned people against the cops! : Mrgreen:

https://www.sudinfo.be/id233195/article ... es-mats-de

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/08/20, 12:45

Another point of view:

0 x
BornToBeWild
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by BornToBeWild » 10/08/20, 09:52

I just saw the Evergreen report. This confirms what I thought of the United States and its indecisive racism! Racism in the United States affects both supremacists who call themselves "white" as well as "white" anti-racists who go so far as to self-flagellate themselves with a bigoted intention (hell is paved with these kinds of intentions. !), that the "blacks", the "colored people" (who if we refer to the excellent Léopold Sédar Senghor (1906-2001) are in fact his "white" brothers !!! LOL!) who treat "whites" as racists just because of the color of their skin (but isn't that racism?).

Racism feeds on victimization, whatever the color of that racism! We can clearly see it in this report where the "white" students protect the "blacks and the disabled": and no one sees the racism which still consists in making the "whites" the guarantors of the power to protect the pseudo-weak ( victimization: the root of racism!)? Martin Luther King (a man according to one heart) said that one does not fight darkness with darkness but with light! Anti-racism is another counterpart of racism, often motivated at the base, by good intentions (with which hell is paved) but which sinks into the same drifts and becomes racism in turn. Racism is erased in front of intelligence, humanity, brotherhood, love, respect (and not the "tolerance" which induces that one tolerates, which implies that one supports or endures !).

The extremes come together in their clashes which stir up the same evil on both sides. When I see on the news American "whites" who come to bow down to "blacks" to ask their forgiveness for what "whites" have done to "blacks", starting from slavery, in complete ignorance of the he history of slavery over the centuries, I still see racism in it! Not you ? These extremists even forget that the first slavers in the chain of "black" trafficking were dark-skinned Africans who kidnapped other dark-skinned Africans to sell them to "whites"! Racism has no color, it just has the seeds of dehumanization, victimization and exploitation of others, of the inferiority complex which can also express itself in a superiority complex (similar but more devious )!

All the colors of mankind are mere levels of melanin which color eyes, hair, skin, but does not confer any additional human value on anyone. I feel much closer in my humanity to Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela or Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, than to Adolf Hitler, and yet my skin color or my European origin would indicate the opposite for the racists in their obtuse mind!
2 x
Neither submissive nor rebellious ... Wild !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/20, 23:43

Well spoken Taz !! 8)

In the same style a very good article from Marianne: https://www.marianne.net/debattons/bill ... al-dechire

For Ghislain Benhessa, the new anti-racism currently in vogue is opposed to the bases of the republic defined by Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
Universalism is in danger of death. To destroy old idols, to debunk statues, to cast suspicion on past stories in order to deconstruct "structures of domination" - an old lexicon of the 60s - the anti-racists and their acolytes, under the guise of good feelings, burn the Republic. More than the shimmering colors of multiculturalism carried as a banner, the new world takes on blood tints, the fruit of revanchist ideology that is gradually spreading, from educational manuals to social sciences, through globalized and opportunistic marketing in the L style. Oréal. Cancel culture is the final proof of this.

THE NEW ANTI-RACISM AGAINST THE REPUBLIC
0 x