State of mind for a viable future

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: State of mind for a viable future

by eclectron » 07/08/20, 06:48

izentrop wrote:
eclectron wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhdt8lfwETg
There are complaints that biodiversity is disappearing. We are not going to support people who break the Natura 2000 law anyway.

You're right, let's respect all the laws as it should, let's not change "a winning team", especially no potentially creative initiative, and everything will be fine. : Mrgreen:
So let's generalize this "borderline" initiative that is proposed to better destroy it and its potential with it.
Nothing should protrude from the mold, and the hair well cut on the sides ...

0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 07/08/20, 07:36

Izy suite
"To be successful you have to please and to please you have to let go of your dreams."
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 07/08/20, 12:31

0 x
whatever.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/08/20, 14:31

eclectron wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbhlNO-H8Hs

I know nothing about the existence of Etienne Chouard ...

But regarding Lycra, it is clearly a synthetic fiber! : Mrgreen: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spandex
1 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 07/08/20, 16:20

I put Chouard because what happens to him is very sad and very revealing of our society which does not understand the inclusive process, always reasoning in binary, in opposition, in clans, which can only fuel conflicts.
Separation is conflict.
There is no more human than this man and to see him thus criticized, attacked, by 'non-understanding', despairs me of a part of humanity.
Etienne Chouard has much more than me, the state of mind for a viable future.
0 x
whatever.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/08/20, 21:51

Certainly !
I treated it with humor because there is nothing else to do ...

Let's see this from a theological perspective:
False debate on anti-Semitism which would then create “a specific form of anti-racism by which the Zionists could muzzle any criticism of them? ”... So the Zionists “would be the authors of their own ghettoization”? That doesn't mean anything ... [I don't even understand that magistrates let themselves be taken in such a charade (although I fully understand the use of the term anti-Semite in the sense of anti-Jewish (...) which does not rhymes with nothing either, because one could hardly be “anti-those"Which are totally anti-Zionist by nature: there is a big misunderstanding very skilfully exploited by the (neo-) Zionists] As I already said in the" humor "thread:

the term anti-Semite does not mean anything. It is a bad invention, because: Christians, Jews and Muslims all have the same Semitic origin: the same father: Abraham. ”We can hardly be anti-oneself ” : Cheesy:
In fact most people are not, they are anti-Zionists. And so do the “real Jews” [of the oral Torah] [since they were against the creation of the state of Israel, which goes against all their convictions on the notion of “property”]. Neo-Zionism especially, is a criminal way of seizing Palestinian land, and so it is not clear how one should not be anti-criminal!

I only heard in this video words that made sense, nothing reprehensible in any case, and I know nothing about the existence of the controversy surrounding this story. :)

[PS: It's not from me, I hold sermons from certain famous rabbis]
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/08/20, 09:17

eclectron wrote:
izentrop wrote:
eclectron wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhdt8lfwETg
There are complaints that biodiversity is disappearing. We are not going to support people who break the Natura 2000 law anyway.

You're right, let's respect all the laws as it should, let's not change "a winning team", especially no potentially creative initiative, and everything will be fine. : Mrgreen:
Buy a non-building property. There are a minimum of laws to follow. Do not dream, they will not win. Anarchy will be collapse. For the moment, justice still has its say and it is unfair for those who have saved 100000 € to have a roof.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/08/20, 09:43

Are you still playing the dumb bunny Image
Or you haven't caught the two-way irony of Eclectron ....
0 x
BornToBeWild
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by BornToBeWild » 11/08/20, 01:08

La "Gai-Sot" law (or "Fool-Happy", that's kif-kif bourricot : Cheesy: !) is nonsense, which in order to stand up against the relics of a Nazi system, uses the same methods as those of this totalitarian fascist system: the prohibition of free thought (was it wrong) !

The apocryphal quote attributed to Voltaire; "I don't agree with what you are saying, but I will fight to the death so that you have the right to say it.", would make this idealized Voltaire an anti-Semite if we refer to the extremists of the Lycra-Club! Anti-racism and racism are two branches of the same tree which takes root in absurdity in the greed for power fed by hatred, resentment and victimization!

Moreover, what is this aberrant question? "Do you believe in the gas chambers?" Everyone's beliefs are personal! We believe or not in God. We believe or no longer in Santa Claus! Proposing as a "belief" a historical fact ... was it not already reprehensible according to the Lycra-Club ??? Wasn't the journalist attacked by the Lycra-Club for this question? Do you realize the "blasphemous" dimension that these one-thought ayatollahs impose on freedom of thought? Back to the dark hours of history with the inquisitors of the Unique Truth, incontestable by law, Fool-Happy! It is ammunition for the neo-Nazis who can therefore justify their paranoid and hateful remarks: the extremes come together to exist around racism! Lycra (100% Holy Ethics?), LICRA which means LIgue Con the Racism andAntisemitism (only in the statement there is discrimination between racism and anti-Semitism : roll: !), arrogates the term "anti-Semite" as discrimination made only to Jews, who I remind you, are not the only Semites !!! When a Palestinian, or a Cis-Jordanian is violated in his rights because of being nominated by the Jewish settlers (some of whom give the Nazi salute in front of the television cameras: do they believe in concentration camps? The LICRA asked them?)!) "Arab", we can also say that he is a victim of anti-Semitism! Yes: the Arabs (and even the Ethiopians) are Semites!

If you are wondering if I am a racist: yes ... against idiots ! Whatever their skin color or their religious culture! Otherwise, Jews, Arabs, Vikings, Samis, Zulus, Cheyennes, Aborigines, Maoris, Nenets, Basques, Bretons ... are for me humans, and as such, my brothers (and sisters)! What bothers me with "Jewish settlers" is "settlers" not "Jews" ! And that their demands "führibly" resemble the concept of "Lebensraum" (living space) of a certain Adolf H., when they spread their colonies out of Israel and drive out the first-time inhabitants. I am so not racist that I do not deny them the right to be Nazis, as everyone has the right to sink into the depths of human turpitude! Image
2 x
Neither submissive nor rebellious ... Wild !!!
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/08/20, 06:50

Oh yeah !

Just a detail, a settler cannot be Jewish in the sense of the oral Torah (this is contradictory to their own convictions)

And in the categories that stand out for practicing discrimination, we must not forget one of the most iniquitous (the very one that probably pushes you to write that ...) are those who hide behind the good- "scientific" thinking to better silence their opponents ... (Even if it is regularly hilarious because of the notorious incompetence in science of these protagonists ...).
0 x