NEW: Vehicle Gas + Electric USA

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

NEW: Vehicle Gas + Electric USA

by jean63 » 07/01/07, 12:24

These ricans are crazy; to make us believe that they make vehicles which consume less oil, they made an "oil tank" whose electrical part is only used to help the vehicle to start or for very short trips (to be recharged every 65 kms !!!). When we see the TOYOTA Prius which has already been out for almost 10 years and the ingenuity of its hybrid system, the Americans are off to saving the planet with their electric scooters:

Link

We can always say that it's better than nothing. In California, at Schwarzi, they are crazy about the TOYOTA Prius Hybrid. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Christophe: apologies for the link, I had "lost" the recipe.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/01/07, 00:09

: Evil: It's NULL !!!
Everything is said in the article!It's a lot less good the EV1 that GM marketed in the 90 years.
That's not how GM will regain the title of the world's leading manufacturer.
(By the way, GM is no longer prime for almost 2 years, but Toyota deliberately does not endorse the title, by modesty? strategy? ... ???)

In the meantime, consumers are still waiting for the eco-car!

My mechanic told me: "The current cars are made to last 5 or 6 years and that we take a new loan and a new car". : Evil:

I had the feeling, but let me know ...
For me, all that has been manufactured since 1999 (OBDII) is to be avoided!
Have a cookie in my car, no thanks!
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/01/07, 00:20

My mechanic told me: "The current cars are made to last 5 or 6 years and that we take a new loan and a new car".

For me, all that has been manufactured since 1999 (OBDII) is to be avoided!

I do not believe it, the more it goes and the less I want to part with my R25 LPG or my 504 1981 turns almost like a watch (while consuming a little gasoline: I will try to fit C2BS "hole" spark plugs .... !!! ???).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/07, 00:26

citro wrote:In the meantime, consumers are still waiting for the eco-car!

Ben she arrives:
https://www.econologie.com/la-loremo-la- ... -2950.html
https://www.econologie.com/forums/loremo-la- ... t1624.html
Hoping that she keeps her promises ...

citro wrote:My mechanic told me: "The current cars are made to last 5 or 6 years and that we take a new loan and a new car". : Evil:

Hard to swallow the red pill huh? :(

This is what I call the triangle winner (for industrial and banker for the client or the planet): the trio lifetime-credit-price of sale.

The worst is that with some recent houses it's the same ... or almost ...: Evil:

The avowed goal of the constructor is to achieve 0 maintenance ... in other words: the "disposable" car !! (yes yes) Finally I exaggerate a little but the idea is beautiful and good not to have to do any maintenance at all ...

citro wrote:Have a cookie in my car, no thanks!

It's a bit of paranoia ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 08/01/07, 01:16

Hello
citro wrote:

It's a bit of parano

No it's not paranoia it's been a long time on American products it depends on the meaning that is granted snitch, and I'm sure you all have ... (Except on old cars without a computer )
We connect to the computer, we can know since the commissioning of the vehicle how much turn the engine has made, if the battery was disconnected if probes were disconnected or (changes) the number of starts, the number km even if the meter has been changed, if the oil pressure has become low while driving and much else, in summary each (machine sound) even after they have reseter they remain in memory, but there is way 'go digging in and put the clocks on time, young people arrive to hack the TV saucer decoders, it's not a small module of GM that impress them.
The purpose of these talkative diagnoses on cars at the end was for the garentee of a certain builder.
Certain car of Chrysler Intrepide there is nothing demountable it takes special tools like torx with asymmetric sides ...

Do not be deceived in the industries it is even worse with Siemens PLC or Allen Bradley there is a memory dedicated to all the actions of the equipment that the automaton dessert
For example, during the night, a machine operator starts and stops a machine repeatedly in front and back. finally, any action on an entire command is in memory at the 1 / 10 second. (even the rebounding of contacts)
More than that, the parent company in Germany is following the course of the factory installed in America with all the load data of the engines and an impressive amount of information that would be too long to describe here.
In principle these data are used in case of breakage to make a study to understand what happened, as the data become heavy must be stored in another bank.
currently the method consists of erasing the old data and keeping only that which are before and after a problem.

Andre
0 x