Population growth

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Appleman
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Population growth

by Appleman » 06/01/07, 18:56

I recently learned this:
The existence of phthalates, chemicals added to PVC to make it flexible. All baby toy products are affected.
However, after short research, I discovered that phthalates are products that can be released from PVC for example when it is chewed and are also known to be disruptors of the hormonal system regulating growth and development .

When we were babies, our parents all gave us one or more of these toys to avoid damaging other objects through our little teeth fresh out.

After having asked among the "old ones" if they remembered a difference in size between 2 generations as we know it today.
A priori no.

I obviously can not help thinking that the size difference between our generation (I am 18 years old) and the previous ones is due to these products.

Anyone aware of a study done on this subject ???
If yes, please let me know.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 06/01/07, 19:54

Hello
I obviously can not help thinking that the size difference between our generation (I am 18 years old) and the previous ones is due to these products.

I think the great size of people depends on their diet at a young age and the evolution of the human race
I have difficulty finding shoes 14 I have to make them to measure .. 50 years ago we were a minority to wear 12 (46) now a good part of the youth make these sizes and measure 1,80, XNUMXm
If we look at the armor of the knights and even the size of Napoleon's soldiers they were not tall, At that time there was a significant mortality among children, families just the generation before me here in Quebec had from 12 to 18 children and
The parish priest passed in the hearths and quibbled the mother because she (prevented the family) it was an annual birth .., it was the revenge of the cradles of Quebec, the English had a child and 2 dogs during this time.
I doubt that they were as well fed and cared for as the children of now. Rarely all the 18 children arrived at the adulthood ..

Andre
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 06/01/07, 20:51

I believe that the size was important, but there are ups and downs, seen the armor of the knights they were not dwarfs! and fight with 20kg swords : Shock:
and as you said andrél'alimentation is no longer the same !! children did not know sweets every day, chocolate was unknown in the countryside, like chwi ... g ... before the liberation of the 2nd war gd. These eating habits can make the physical change. Our ancestors most evolved cerebral, during their fishing period (omega 3 -6, among others)
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
zac

by zac » 06/01/07, 21:13

denis wrote:seen the armor of the knights they were not dwarfs! and fight with 20kg swords : Shock:

Hello

take a good look (and take off an armor) you will see that apart from henri VIII I believe who was a giant for his time 1.80m, men in the XVIeme measured on average 1.50m.

the armor is made like shoes and sarcochie pants to make it look much larger and impress the opponent : Evil:

Dugesclin, our tall man in Brittany, was 1.56m tall. You would see his armor, at the Anne of Brittany museum, it must be 2.20m.
When the mass of swords they trained from 5 years and small does not mean weak : Lol:
But if you look at the people who fought the most with the saber (the corsairs and pirates) in the furs and as the evolution the weight of the weapons decreased with the profile of the speed.

We grow it is obvious but I think it is due to food, to the evolution of the species and to the fact that modern kids are hyper protected, do not make efforts that slow or stop their growth; so they grow faster and longer : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 06/01/07, 23:23

modern kids are hyper protected, don't make efforts that slow or stop their growth; so they grow faster and longer : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

@ + [/ quote]

yes that's for sure, that's why we are, in declining interest, natural selection is no longer done : Shock:
in the event of a major climatic disaster, the population of "developing" countries would resist less (physically).
I may be shocking, tanpis
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
zac

by zac » 06/01/07, 23:41

denis wrote:yes that's for sure, that's why we are, in declining interest, natural selection is no longer done : Shock:
in the event of a major climatic disaster, the population of "developing" countries would resist less (physically).
I may be shocking, tanpis

Hello

NAPATOR : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"